Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642126 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: cts22

Rani has been the queen of diplomacy. She has always been friends with KJO, Salman, Aamir and SRK, she completely cut off Vivek after the press conference. She maintained relationship with all the big guns .The Bachchans were warm towards her till Ash then they became neutral except Big B. Post her and Ash father death and her marriage to Chopras she has been on cordial terms with everyone. Except Govinda and Abhishek she was not linked up with anyone. All the 3 Khans have treated her like a kid and nothing more.

Nope. Aamir and Rani rumours were strong. She was not treated like a kid by him. She confessed to having crush on him since QSQT and being very uncomfortable or shy during romantic scenes shooting for Ghulam.

642126 thumbnail

People can pretend there was no news but in mid 2000s it was everywhere. Aamir was linked to Rani, close to her and fond of her. He wanted her for Lagaan too.

He was also linked to Barkha Dutt. Though his main reason for divorce with Reena is that love child with British journo Jessica Hines. Reena tolerated all his flings and affairs but put his foot down when it reached level of even having a child out of wedlock.

Aamir was never a loyal guy. He looks innocent or plain but he was quite a player. Probably began having affair with Kiran during Lagaan itself where she was an assistant.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Nope. Aamir and Rani rumours were strong. She was not treated like a kid by him. She confessed to having crush on him since QSQT and being very uncomfortable or shy during romantic scenes shooting for Ghulam.

I've heard of this and read this interview of Rani long ago, being her fan. She used to have a huge crush on Aamir.

Just because I am a fan of Rani's work onscreen, ain't gonna shy away from acknowleding that some of these celebs have had shady/weird offscreen lives!

I adore Kangana onscreen and I've admired her guts offscreen too, but I still ain't gonna refute from admitting that she gets opinionated way too often and at times, where she needn't say much. That yes she is vindictive towards anyone in the film industry that has treated her poorly.

I mean what's there to hide. It is what it is. She's slept with many and had her affairs too, I am sure.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

People can pretend there was no news but in mid 2000s it was everywhere. Aamir was linked to Rani, close to her and fond of her. He wanted her for Lagaan too.

He was also linked to Barkha Dutt. Though his main reason for divorce with Reena is that love child with British journo Jessica Hines. Reena tolerated all his flings and affairs but put his foot down when it reached level of even having a child out of wedlock.

Aamir was never a loyal guy. He looks innocent or plain but he was quite a player. Probably began having affair with Kiran during Lagaan itself where she was an assistant.

Aamir was quite an Assissin in the Ladies dept.😆 He scored many, just that he was smart enough to cover his tracks as best as he could. Sallu was always out there and everyone knew about him.

642126 thumbnail

Aamir was quite a tharki.

And probably still is.

I am amused people get fooled by his so called serious demeanour or baby face of 90s or his boring oh um persona in public.

He was linked to every girl he worked with. Be it Pooja, Sonali, Juhi, Mamta, Rani. Except Raveena and Karishma, who he had issues with, he has been known to be fond of his female co stars and has had diverse taste in women from journos to ADs. Reena tolerated it all earlier for sake of kids. But she had begun to look much aged earlier, probably thanks to husband's cheating ways. She still says nothing against him and supports him for sake of kids.

Salman gets more discussed as he is more flamboyant and handsome, more open about what he does, and never tries to act as a social crusader or preacher. He has also had more glamorous and famous GFs like Kat and Ash, who are obviously gonna be discussed more than journos or other actresses.

Aamir also hardly speaks to media, maintains casual image, dresses and speaks like ordinary man, disappears or takes breaks, hardly does award shows or talk shows or stage shows. So he never gets caught in public eye. People ignore his issues with his dad, brother, his lovechild, his issues with both wives, his affairs or his political or communal controversies.

Salman and SRK types are way more over exposed compared to Aamir. Aamir remains under the radar so does whatever he wants. He also cries and plays victim in interviews so people sympathise with him and think maybe he was the wronged party or it was planted rumours. Aamir was also chalu and insisted on kissing scene in each film when kissing was unheard of in Indian films. Many joke that Raja Hindustani broke all records probably due to that longest kissing scene in history of Indian cinema. Ghajini, TZP, are probably his only films without kissing scene.

Anyway I do remember Rani going giddy whenever she was with or around Aamir and repeatedly talking about her crush on him since QSQT and discomfort and awkwardness during shooting of Ghulam. Rani also had crush on Amitabh ever since she saw Hum and would keep doing jaap for her admiration for AB Sr.

Aamir must still be going around with someone. He is not the one to lie alone. I have read an interview of his how he bonded with Salman and came close to him after divorce with Reena and Salman became his drinking partner. I guess both were bashing women for their heartbreaks then.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It was a messed up situation