Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay it definitely sounds like Vivek is talking about what Salman accused him of. He is accusing him of having an affair with everyone and Vivek mentions getting the most shocked when Salman mentioned Somy's name.

I would transcribe but mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

U misinterpreted vivek's words

Vivek himself said in 2009 that he was sitting there spewing bakwas.

So its not all gospel

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

my point is not that. May be salman slept with many actresses or not. I don't know but u mentioned this video n said that vivek claimed of Salman sleeping with rani n dia. But in this video, vivek claimed that salman accused vivek of sleeping with rani, dia, Aishwarya n somi Ali. So I'm talking about this video. U misinterpreted vivek's words

I believe Salman admitted to Vivek saying he (Salman) slept with all of these Actresses. Which is why allegedly Salman meant Somi Ali too (who was Salman's Ex and not Vivek's). To that remark of Salman, Vivek expressed surprise and is seen telling the press, that why would he care to know who Salman slept with including Somi Ali, whom Vivek didn't know much at all. Salman admitting stuff like that is consistent with his phone call with Ash where he speaks of sleeping with some actress in chori chori chupke chupke (either Priety or Rani) and his pattern of boasting to intimidate etc. Hence why I think, that this is Salman admitting to sleeping with these actresses and not him accusing Vivek of doing that.

It's a tactic that toxic people deploy (men or women), where they boast about who they've scored in life, to threaten, intimidate or belittle the other.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
Pepal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In Shakti Kapoor sting video , he also mentionedImage that Ash slept with Subhash Ghai. That's why Salman had a big altercation with Subhash Ghai.

Edited by Pepal - 1 years ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Vivek himself said in 2009 that he was sitting there spewing bakwas.

So its not all gospel

arre i mean in this video, vivek said salman accused him of having affair with rani dia aish somi but this topic creater said that in this video, vivek said that salman confessed about himself having affair with rani dia etc. I'm talking about this video
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I believe Salman admitted to Vivek saying he (Salman) slept with all of these Actresses. Which is why allegedly Salman meant Somi Ali too (who was Salman's Ex and not Vivek's). Which is where Vivek is surprised and is telling the press, that why would he cares to know who Salman slept with including Somi Ali. Salman admitting stuff like that is consistent with his phone call with Ash where he speaks of sleeping with some actress in chori chori, and his pattern of boasting to intimidate etc. Which is why I think this is Salman admitting to sleeping with these actresses and not him accusing Vivek of doing that.

It's a tactic that toxic people deploy (men or women), where they boast about who they've scored in life, to threaten, intimidate or belittle the other.

arre no. Vivek said 'unhone MERA naam joda inn co-stars ke sath' salman accused vivek of having affair according to vivek. I don't know who slept with whom in reality but I'm talking about this video
Pepal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Yes I remember that shakti Kapoor sting video where he mentioned Rani and Priety.

Sallu was particularly angry on Shakti after that and it reflected in his behaviour towards SK when he participated in bigg boss too.

In Shakti Kapoor sting video , he also mentioned that Ash slept with Subhash Ghai. That's why Salman had a big altercation with Subhash Ghai.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

arre no. Vivek said 'unhone MERA naam joda inn co-stars ke sath' salman accused vivek of having affair according to vivek. I don't know who slept with whom in reality but I'm talking about this video

Okay, I am giving it a benefit of doubt that Salman got insecure that Vivek was close to Aish then, so he linked Vivek up with Aish, Dia, Rani etc. Somi Ali made no sense though.

Let's say Salmaan did link Vivek up to these Women, but I still think the physical relations part was Salman commenting about him (Salman) scoring these women that way, to intimidate / belittle Vivek.

I've still heard of Vivek-Rani going by the posts in the thread, I've never heard of Vivek-Dia though they've done a film. Sallu has done more films with most of these women than Vivek and I'd be surprised if Vivek was that desirable to these women that every one of them slept with Vivek upon just acting in one film each with him😆

Cool, I'll give you a benefit of doubt too, as you're saying you don't know who slept with whom, but that you think Salman is linking Vivek with these Actresses.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Okay, I am giving it a benefit of doubt that Salman got insecure that Vivek was close to Aish then, so he linked Vivek up with Aish, Dia, Rani etc. Somi Ali made no sense though.

Let's say Salmaan did link Vivek up to these Women, but I still think the physical relations part was Salman commenting about him (Salman) scoring these women that way, to intimidate / belittle Vivek.

I've still heard of Vivek-Rani going by the posts in the thread, I've never heard of Vivek-Dia though they've done a film. Sallu has done more films with most of these women than Vivek and I'd be surprised if Vivek was that desirable to these women that every one of them slept with Vivek upon just acting in one film each with him😆

Cool, I'll give you a benefit of doubt too, as you're saying you don't know who slept with whom, but that you think Salman is linking Vivek with these Actresses.

I'm not claiming or assuming anything. Its clear that in this video, vivek said salman accused him of having affair with rani dia etc. I don't know if vivek is lying in this video or salman lied i don't know. But I'm saying what vivek said in this video. U r misinterpreting vivek's words.
642126 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It seems Bachchans boycotted Rani and vice versa. Is this a form of bullying/politics. Or can we finally say that people have the right to choose who they work without all these narratives cropping up.

This goes on all the time. Differences. Fights, cliques.

Like Salim Javed had fallout with Rajesh Khanna and destroyed his career and propped up Amitabh, Vinod, Dharam, Shatru and changed the trend.

Amitabh ensured Rekha and Parveen stopped working with Rajesh Khanna. He slowly began to sideline Vinod, Shatru also, who remained bitter about it till end.

Nutan never worked with Dilip Kumar in their prime. They buried hatchet and worked only in Karma in old age.

There was a serious cold war between Bachchans and Khans for some years after Abhi and Ash wedding. SRK was accused of stealing KBC from Amitabh for eg.

Politics, camps, cliques have always been there. Either over personal equations or rivalry or ideology or style of working.