sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was listening to this a few days ago and couldn't shake something Vivek said. (as I used to like Salman/Rani together onscreen) So Salman & Rani banged? Listen to 2.32 below.

I thought Rani was too simple for his taste and that Salman was way out of Rani's league. When they met onscreen in movie promotions at Bigg Boss sets etc, they always looked like the most cordial of friends, with oodles loads of respect for each other. As if Salman and Rani would never think of one another that way.

Well I just felt like sharing this, as I realized that a lot more duo intermingle in BW than what is surfaced by the papparazi. BW truly is mysterious and secretive. Idk if this is a reason why they're resistant to outsiders and being exposed. Kangana exposed them on many levels (nepotism, drugs), so I can only imagine they don't want more folks ruining BW's version of sanctity.

Salman & Dia are news to me.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4wYyyC0beQ&t=23s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t know if that confirms it. But film industry has lots of strange bed follows

791198 thumbnail

Salman Khan is and always will be gutter level trash. Vivek just did this in the wrong era. If this video had come out now, he’s be hailed a hero.

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Salman Khan is and always will be gutter level trash. Vivek just did this in the wrong era. If this video had come out now, he’s be hailed a hero.

I doubt the era would make a difference. When it comes to Salman, people are willing to overlook anything except Aish who never gave him a free pass at her again.

This is Sanjeeta Bijlani, whom he abandoned wither a day before Marriage or on the day of it. Cards were published, money was spent, the venue was ready and people were invited etc. He didn't care. Sangeeta is happy being kissed and hugged by the Man who caused her that kinda embarassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAQMylsz30

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

I doubt the era would make a difference. When it comes to Salman, people are willing to overlook anything except Aish who never gave him a free pass at her again.

This is Sanjeeta Bijlani, whom he abandoned wither a day before Marriage or on the day of it. Cards were published, money was spent, the venue was ready and people were invited etc. He didn't care. Sangeeta is happy being kissed and hugged by the Man who caused her that kinda embarassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAQMylsz30

I agree with you. BW people are highly prone to confirmation bias when it comes to Salman. Just because he was good to them, he cannot be horrible to anyone else. It makes no sense.

However, I think you are wrong about the wedding. Sangeeta dumped his ass and walked away since he cheated on her with Somy. As for why she’s friends with him now, your guess is as good as mine.

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t know if that confirms it. But film industry has lots of strange bed follows

Yeah they did quite a lot of films together, so quite possible.

Googled up and he seemed quite close to Dia Mirza too, that never hogged the limelight.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanityinfinite

Yeah they did quite a lot of films together, so quite possible.

Googled up and he seemed quite close to Dia Mirza too, that never hogged the limelight.

They did her first film I think

Tumko na bhool or something

sanityinfinite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I agree with you. BW people are highly prone to confirmation bias when it comes to Salman. Just because he was good to them, he cannot be horrible to anyone else. It makes no sense.

However, I think you are wrong about the wedding. Sangeeta dumped his ass and walked away since he cheated on her with Somy. As for why she’s friends with him now, your guess is as good as mine.

Well, good on her then if she was the one to dump him.

Edited by sanityinfinite - 1 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think this was discussed in depth in the forum when the press conference happened.. can't remember the exact details BUT I do remember that Rani / Vivek had a thing for each other or he was into Rani.

Rani / Aish also had a falling out due to Salman.

RE: Rani / Salman - I remember seeing some interview back in the day when Rani was being all chipku around Salman, and praising him non-stop and saying things like 'I'd love to marry him'.. maybe they had a fling or it was just one-sided...god knows😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

🤢Not surprised at all. But even if Salman-Rani were a thing must’ve been just for fun/ TP. A fling or an affair more than an actual serious relationship. Salman has basically been confirmed to sleep around with too many actresses. Heck, there’s that famous BI of him sitting with friends, picking up a film magazine & going through it, loudly proclaiming “iski li, iski li…” 🤢🤢

Salman-Dia were very close. It’s been strongly suggested since years they were involved.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago