Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: cts22

Part 2 will be Dev and Amrita story. The cast will be Ranbir as Dev and Deepika as Amrita.

Part 3: Tying up everything

If RK-DP is the couple than its worth watching at least the couple has a chenistry for a such intense story. The previous was a joke gosh my ears bleed for 100 times Alia uttered the name 'Shiva' i felt there was no story too its more of exposing special effects. The story came when in the end Dev-Amrita story was mention hope the story is being focus in both parts than the VFX

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: infinity101

Going by SLB films,he doesn’t have the sense of script either. He just makes grandeur sets and dresses people up in some heavy clothes, makes them dance etc. Inn logo ki movies me sb milega bas story nee milegi.

but atleast the dialogues in SLB movies are legendary. Unlike the juvenile writing and screenplay in Brahmastra Part 1..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

but atleast the dialogues in SLB movies are legendary. Unlike the juvenile writing and screenplay in Brahmastra Part 1..

Yup that I agree with. Brahmastra was a cringefest to say the least. Itni hype for no reason, khoda pahad nikla chuha.
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Ayan usually writes great character sketches. Both WUS and YJHD had some great character arcs. He fumbled once. That does not negate his other works and he should be ousted from his creation. Ayan is a good director/storyteller.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Ayan usually writes great character sketches. Both WUS and YJHD had some great character arcs. He fumbled once. That does not negate his other works and he should be ousted from his creation. Ayan is a good director/storyteller.

I am not a fan of YJHD, it was very fluffy and candyfloss, not very deep IMO..WUS is one of my favourites, but the skillset required to make something as ambitious and grand as Brahmastra - I dont think Ayan has it..he does great work in patches..like I loved the car chase sequence pre-interval or Nandi track..and the opening shot of SRK and Mouni..but post interval it was just horrible IMO..

I personally think Ayan starts something well..and then midway does not know what to do with it..

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

I am not a fan of YJHD, it was very fluffy and candyfloss, not very deep IMO..WUS is one of my favourites, but the skillset required to make something as ambitious and grand as Brahmastra - I dont think Ayan has it..he does great work in patches..like I loved the car chase sequence pre-interval or Nandi track..and the opening shot of SRK and Mouni..but post interval it was just horrible IMO..

I personally think Ayan starts something well..and then midway does not know what to do with it..

YJHD was not a very nuanced story but it had great character arcs for the four main characters.

Ayan focussed on VFX and nailed it. Plus his concept of Astraverse is great

Character arcs and dialogues were lacking in part 1. But that is nothing that they can't fix in upcoming parts

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

What does Karan Johar/Dharma say?

Shouldn't the production house announce how many sequels will be made and their release dates?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 2 is releasing 2026? So we will get to see it around 2036-2037? YAY 😊

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

If RK-DP is the couple than its worth watching at least the couple has a chenistry for a such intense story. The previous was a joke gosh my ears bleed for 100 times Alia uttered the name 'Shiva' i felt there was no story too its more of exposing special effects. The story came when in the end Dev-Amrita story was mention hope the story is being focus in both parts than the VFX

Word to your post

I was fed up of Shiva Isha half baked love story but Dev Amrita part in the end was electrifying 😎

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Huge expectations from the sequels after the disappointing first part.