Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Actually, I find it unfair to animation films which indeed is a class of its own. I really wonder why they changed the category just for the awards 2022... what will they do for 2023??? Now sooo many movies have good VFX, but VFX isn't the film as such, it's just a special enhancement.

Take, e.g., Zero...the movie got a lot of criticism but the technical aspect was simply superb, even surprising the VFX-experienced US-filmindustry. I would agree with Brahmastra on the technical aspect, too, as DNEG did a very good work (just for that I watched the movie twice in the theatre)...but now, it's somehow a pretence that the whole film is worth a National Award...

Maybe that’s why it was done 🤷🏽‍♀️

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Dharma needs to relax. They have an anxious energy lately and its not cute at all. Things are looking very shakey for them, and such awards ain't gonna help.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Since Brahmastra was neither an animated movie nor a game, this award was for its visual effects, which makes it a technical category.

The combing of animation and visual effects categories is a kind of a 👎🏽 IMO. Animated movies could potentially win for their technical work and their content separately. This sort of takes away the appreciation for content if another movie has better visual effects. Make sense?

I am just very surprised such category was created for Karan Johar. I wonder how much he paid?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Awards & Natiomal Awards has become one big joke😡