Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

They got for vfx animation shayad...

Chalo Bankrupt ho gaye par Chalte Chalte at least National Award mila.. Brahmastra chal gaya...

Congratulations 🎊

Bankrupt??? Then how is he paying for all of Alia's movies...and paying Gucci and those international brands to hire Alia as their brand ambassador.......something doesn't add up.....smiley37

Ek baar decide kar lo....dono nahi ho sakte...smiley36

@ Nishi...Source sahi pakde hain aap...smiley37

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bankrupt??? Then how is he paying for all of Alia's movies...and paying Gucci and those international brands to hire Alia as their brand ambassador.......something doesn't add up.....smiley37

Ek baar decide kar lo....dono nahi ho sakte...smiley36

Brahmastra Movie toh Bankrupt ho gaya na ...it definitely was not hit. isliye toh Dharma sale out ho raha hai.. poor kjo... atleast happy he got National Award as compensation. smiley20 smiley36

I actually felt very bad for Brahmastra been flopped and no part 2 coming cos sci-fi and mythology if shown good is of interest to me. Genuinely was interested in the movie and when it started with srk and that vfx was happy but as soon as that love story started omg.. they fell in love quicker than Maggi Noodles smiley44Still am interested in part 2 and hopefully it comes minus lovestory. As that sci-fi topic interests me and look forward to it.

Kjo is giving money to Gucci and other international brands ?smiley3 I thought when a celebrity get endorsed by a brand, brand gives money to the celebrity. What's this ulti ganga here.. smiley22

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I really think this is a PR (regarding bankruptcy) to make people believe that Karan is not helping Alia smiley37

Edited by Bekind - 7 days ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

He could have banked on the VFX win as a visionary producer because India mein VFX isn't that much appreciated and BW mein the movies that come to mind are Ra.One, Zero and BA for its VFX and he could legit say we are doing HW level work, but nahi, he didn't even reveal the category.

Chaar log playing.....heads I win ...tails you lose...smiley37

KJo bankrupt bhi hai....when it suits them....and KJo bankrupt is a PR exercise at the same time....smiley37

How obsessed KJo has to be with Alia....to show to the world that he is bankrupt...smiley37

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think it’s a National award in VFX or animation film or something technical like that. I do find KJo’s verbiage in his post interesting. He’s not mentioning the category at all. Is it so people will just assume it’s for best picture and not even look into it?

Hey,

They did get it for best film. Dunno why KJo didn’t mention it in his IG post..

• Best Film in AVGC: Brahmastra Part 1: Shiva

Here is the link :

https://www.oneindia.com/entertainment/70th-national-film-awards-2024-full-winners-list-celebrating-indian-cinema-with-rishab-shetty-arijit-3955625.html

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hey,

They did get it for best film. Dunno why KJo didn’t mention it in his IG post..

• Best Film in AVGC: Brahmastra Part 1: Shiva

Here is the link :

https://www.oneindia.com/entertainment/70th-national-film-awards-2024-full-winners-list-celebrating-indian-cinema-with-rishab-shetty-arijit-3955625.html

nahiiiiiiismiley38

What is AVGC?

Okay are these the real prestigious national awards? Or fake one?smiley36

@Autum.....that source part was not at all directed at you....otherwise I would have quoted you......it was for Nishi and Nishi got it...smiley36....