Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Okay I get it when Srk won win awards but I think Hrithik won his share of awards seriously and genuinely but now I am hearing Ananya winning award, and now thissmiley38

I lost it when they gave awards to saif, akshay kumar,ayush/vicky, allu arjun, keep on giving it to kangana…sure there are many more.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

nahiiiiiiismiley38

What is AVGC?

Okay are these the real prestigious national awards? Or fake one?smiley36

Animation, visual effects, gaming and comic.

Best film is Aattam

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

@Autum.....that source part was not at all directed at you....otherwise I would have quoted you......it was for Nishi and Nishi got it...smiley36....

Yes I got it smiley36 those hate theories with their own mindset as a source, kayam rahe and supporting/ liking them kayam rahe as well.

Edited by Nishita123 - 7 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was the first time that t h i s award had been given. Before it had been among the technical awards (award for special effects) and for animation films there was a separate category.

Now they have put this new category under "best film..." so, it appears like elevating the whole movie instead of the technical part (which had been done by DNEG, a British company).

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Animation, visual effects, gaming and comic.

Best film is Aattam

Since Brahmastra was neither an animated movie nor a game, this award was for its visual effects, which makes it a technical category.

The combing of animation and visual effects categories is a kind of a 👎🏽 IMO. Animated movies could potentially win for their technical work and their content separately. This sort of takes away the appreciation for content if another movie has better visual effects. Make sense?

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It is a loss for technical ppl who actually work on it. Earlier where those technical ppl given or producer of the movie only for technical awards?

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Was the category named sympathy ? smiley24

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ek baar decide kar lo....dono nahi ho sakte...smiley36

Too many contradictions smiley36 w this crowd

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I find it unfair to animation films which indeed is a class of its own. I really wonder why they changed the category just for the awards 2022... what will they do for 2023??? Now sooo many movies have good VFX, but VFX isn't the film as such, it's just a special enhancement.

Take, e.g., Zero...the movie got a lot of criticism but the technical aspect was simply superb, even surprising the VFX-experienced US-filmindustry. I would agree with Brahmastra on the technical aspect, too, as DNEG did a very good work (just for that I watched the movie twice in the theatre)...but now, it's somehow a pretence that the whole film is worth a National Award...