SKR FF 6:"Hum Sath Sath Hain.!" A modern time story.Updated @ page 105 - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asthatripathi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh sorry I was not knowing it hope u are doing well take care😊

TRISHAKTI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Hello all.!

Sorry for being disappeared all of a sudden. I was diagnosed with lungs infection and hence was not well for these many days. Now I am feeling much better.

I know you all are waiting for the next update to come, especially at this time when the last update was at its peak and cliffhanger. So give me some more time to write the part. Hope to finish that soon.

Thanks again for those messages. Love you all ❤️

Take care of yourself, its the most important

🥰🥰

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Health is important than anything. Take care of yourself dear. Aagar aap thik rahenge toh story bhi kabhi na kabhi to milegi, so don't worry about that too much. Sending love, hugs and wishes for your early recovery 💞

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Arpita00001 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 6

Wow an update before going into the update... I Want to ask how you doing??

Chuppi awkwardness narazgi toh rahega ek din main jayega as wha 6yeard baad aamne samne aaye Siya ka janr ka decision jitna sahi tha family ur ushke liye hurtful

Kranti Dasrath dil se sab kuch boldena cahate thr still they control themselves Sumi best friend thi uss hisab se itna hurt hona banta hain bache confused Janak naraz chalo we get a heart to heart conversation between Ram and Janak bas boys bache hain Siya salo baad aayi sabhi naraz hurt jaroor honge wha Siya ko samjhte hain and mixed emotions bhi hain

Dasrath being bachaa style main sabko nachaye and his scene with his four DIL cumm daughter was adorable baki tino ka apni biwiyon ko apne taraf lana Kranti ka ghusna is cute Dasrath Kranti dance stole the show after all its his day and ab lagta Hain charo boys Romantic kaise Hain charo ke charo Dashrath pe gaye hain..

Sira main awkwardness na aaye Super 8 ka join karna hamesha ki baat hain na inme se ek main kisiko prblm aaye doosre sambhalte wheater its Shrughan getting daant for coming late from party Manrat before wedding days Lakshmila during Vanvas track and this problem between Sira

Hayee chotu family scene of Luv-Kush and Sira which Ram was carving since long Siya ka doobara jana only to stop by Dasrath as we are experiencing pre wedding days of our super 8 yeh doobara present main la Diya

Ab next drama hoga ek ur cliff hanger 🥺😯

Aage outburst deep conversation almost har rishte ke liye banta hi hain

U know main jabhi re read karti huin story ko toh lagta Hain bas Sira nahi ya Lakshmila ke kuch scene main nahin indication har jagha kayi oarts main milte Hain .

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
panditsania thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back dii and you came with such a bang. Hope you are fine now. It was a long wait but health always comes first. Hope you had complete rest.

Itne wait main maine aur @Arpita00001 dono nai apni apni khudki book chalu ki 😅😅

Kya mast and so emotional first part was. Sunaina was so emotional after seeing her daughter after long time and janak ka to reaction obvious tha. Sab actually hurt ho chuke hai siya se i feel and even siya is hurt herself. But I know everyone will handle it maturely.🙂

Song was amazing. Jab last time apne bola tha ki aap kjo ka song use krenge tab mujhe laga you would use say shava shava but I like this one more. And inall Amitabh bacchan really gives vibes of dashrath . You know agr Bollywood main bani to Jaya and Amitabh would be amazing as dashrath and kranti.😅😅 I guess main topic se batak rhi hu.

Inall an amazing chapter after a long time and di main forum pe pehle Wale chapters pad Rahi thi to usme bhi dekha you used to fall ill regularly. Apna khayal rakha Karo aap.

Waise Ganesh chaturthi AA Rahi hai so uska kuch likh skte hai.

Take care dii

❤️❤️

Edited by panditsania - 1 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Saumya 😍

Awesome update 😃

I really appreciate the father daughter part that you put in it was much required to get out the pent up frustration from Janak which he was holding inside since last 6 years & it was the highlight of the update 😄

As soon as Siya enters it was all emotional she met every one in the family & I really loved how everyone made her comfortable 😁 thou they were annoyed & had complaints but still Siya managed to hold on to & it will go away with the time 😔 so I think it's completely justified

I have already said that Ram Siya & Janak meet was highlight of the update & now hopefully after Siya is back & Ram has also made Janak understand he will slowly move on & I loved that part when Ram said that he has made his love for Siya his strength not weakness & he should do the same now vetting out everything gathered inside

Last but not the least celebration was beautiful 😍❤️ & finally it feels that RP is complete now 😍 but still Siya hitch complaints family bonding it will be impacted let's see how this is going to get over

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing ✍️

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Sunaina and Janak! How they must have been felt when they finally could see Siya in front of them! Perfectly described. Loved Janak-Ram conversatiin. The most emotional part was when finally Siya and Janak met- I am not crying, you are 🥹

The song sequence was lovely, enjoyed every bit- after a long something to celebrate. I hope Siya aab reh jaaye. smiley27

TRISHAKTI thumbnail

Finalllyyyyy

Rula diya aapne AuthorJi. Phirse!!

Bohot achha update tha.

Siya Janak Ram shanti mili

Blank looks of Raghuvanshi boys? Kya chal raha hain...

Suspense again! Siya and Dasharath

anisha000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope u are feeling fine right now

Really nice update I love your creation and thanks for always providing us interesting plot in the story.

Selection of song is always up to mark

Looking forward for more updates❤️❤️