WPL Wizzards

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

when is the next one?😆

22/12/22 😆
1251249 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

A complete performance from India: runs for Pujara, Gill and Iyer; wickets for Kuldeep and Axar; and a 1-0 lead in the series. But they might be in the dilemma of who to leave out if regular captain Rohit Sharma is fit for the second Test: a spinner, or a batter?

L

No one know update on Rohit. If Iyer & Puji's catches were taken by BD earlier test might be more intetesting.

1251249 thumbnail

Ya Date is In -front, in india

But for usa 12/22/'22

Edited by Duetslover - 1 years ago
1251249 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Ooh. That's why it looked a bit different and who can forget 16 December 1971 :)

As I type this I am watching 'The Ghazi Attack' based on the events around this time.

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Ooh. That's why it looked a bit different and who can forget 16 December 1971 :)

As I type this I am watching 'The Ghazi Attack' based on the events around this time.

RF : Follow-on

History Witnessed we struggle to score even 85 or 120 runs in 4th innings (wear Tear)vs Regardless of anyone.

Our bowlers need rest plus when we set target of 513 or 600 opposition surrender than gave Fight.

I would like to set target 575 because plenty of time left for results plus kohli must need some runs before Aus series in india.