Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Starting from 23rd May (Tuesday) at 7:00 PM!

It's a daily one?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yes. It is going to replace Man Aangan.😃

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Nobody watching this?

I am liking it.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsHECy-o6bV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This drama baby baaji is good , Its a soap but I am liking it . They are showing all the wrong things happening in the show and one can see it why they are showing wrong things in the drama , to convey the message obviously.

So if they want to seprate , I guess parents should allow that. Roz roz ka tamsha will be too much . The person asking for sepration and the people living in the house will be free from daily fights. So if you can't live together you shouldn't.

Ok so baby baaji is shown right and all but she has severe flaws too.. she belives that she will only bring DIL for her sons, I mean yes you can do that but ask your son's wish as well right. She didn't while marrying her other two sons and she was repeating the same mistake with the third one.

The second son hates her wife and mistreats her so badly , just because of baby baaji's orthodox thinking that girl is suffering till date. On the other hand to compensate baby baaji is suffering from her first DIL who wants sepration from the house so she can live at peace. The third son, omg he is so irritating , a girl in her uni likes him and is obsessive about him but he does nothing about it. He is already going to be engaged and getting married but hides everything from that girl and also hiding this from the girl she is marrying.

Later on that girl would do suicide and that guy will suffer very badly because of his stupidity.

I guess they will only make the 4th son the youngest one good till the end and he won't be part of all the politics of division of property and all.

For now all 4 brothers have unity . The son who mistreats her wife is horrible. He gets her pregnant and then takes her to get abortion saying he doesn't want it. I mean if you don't like your wife and she is not your choice why did you get intimate with her?

I can understand he doesn't like her and can't be with her but they have a son already if he was so not into this marriage he could have divorced her rather than mistreating her since forever.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Nobody watching this?

I am liking it.

I watch this drama but once a week not on a daily basis. I don't like Javeria Saud at all. She has ruined this drama for me apni overacting sy 🤢
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul

I watch this drama but once a week not on a daily basis. I don't like Javeria Saud at all. She has ruined this drama for me apni overacting sy 🤢

She is okayish for me. I don't hate her but third son's character is annoying. i only hate the second son who mistreats her wife.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

No one is watching this?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Bad_Karma

No one is watching this?

I read good reviews about it. But sadly I have no time to watch it. Do you watch it?

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am watching here and there. Daily is hard to keep up with.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

I read good reviews about it. But sadly I have no time to watch it. Do you watch it?

Nope actually just saw some clips here n there