Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

waise yeh dono itne bhi gareeb toh hai nahi mere khyaal se jitna dikha rahe for dramatic effects smiley36

She's got 60K savings only. That's like 18K INR or 216 USD. That's lesser than a normal teacher's month salary.

Ye log gareeb hi hain.smiley37

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Can i just rant about how much i love MusJeena’s chemistry?They are simply magical and so natural and raw that I don’t even feel like they are acting!The little little gestures they have included in MusJeena’s scenes which made me remind of Hania Fahad’s bonding ,i just love it!Fahad is Hania’s best pairing till date for me.I just want to see them more,hopefully in another drama and movie .They are magnetic and so powerful as a pair,that they are making the mundane scenes of a couple very very romantic,there is hardly any romance btwn them,it’s just some beautiful sweet scenes we get to see,which makes me ask for more!The chai biscuit scene was absolutely hot!The way he was checking her out subtly and then Sharjeena coming closer and removing the dirt from his hair strands,it was just too hot to handle 🥵.Their chemistry peaked in that scene smiley43.I was like show me more come onsmiley43

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

free to use

Babies being simply adorablesmiley27

Image Image Image

this was such a cute bringing it full circle back to ab kya karna hai from shaadi night

Image ImageImage

I loved each of this scenes so much,they are sooo beautiful goshsmiley19smiley19smiley19.I am literally obsessing no doubt smiley42.When Mustafa made her eat from his hand ,it was such an awww moment,Sharjeena behaved like a little kiddo there,couldn’t deny his affection and wanted his attention and love.Awwwwwww my babiessmiley19.I love the way Sharjeena is so clingy and always in the mood of flirting,situation chahe kuch bhi ho she needs her Mustafa to be stuck with hersmiley27

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Okay, I’m a bit puzzled here ... can someone clarify this for me? They seem to be trying to suggest that Sharjeena works for KPMG, based on that one support staff member sporting a KPMG hat in her office.

If that's the case, she must be earning a decent entry level salary. So why are they living in that neighbourhood? And why do they appear to be financially struggling? Surely they could rent a one bedroom apartment in a more respectable area. And what's with their choice of breakfast spots? Are those cafés really their best option?

Kyuki wo biwi ki kamai hai 🙄

Ye "gairat ke naam pr biwi se paisa nahi lenge aur gande ghar me reh lenge pr equality se paisa kharcha krke dhang ki jagah pr nahi rahenge" wala concept to kabhi meri samajh hi nahi aaya.

Also I don't think she works there because jab furniture lene ki baat Hui thi she said she'd pay half the amount this month and the other half next month. Decent salary hoti toh she'd have paid at once (ya wo bhi mustafa ne hi payment ki🤡)

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 4 hours ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

She's got 60K savings only. That's like 18K INR or 216 USD. That's lesser than a normal teacher's month salary.

Ye log gareeb hi hain.smiley37

Bhai iss hisab se mustafa ki salary in INR is about 22.5K and the flat rent is 7.5K. All this seems more relatable suddenly!smiley17

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Kyuki wo biwi ki kamai hai 🙄

Ye "gairat ke naam pr biwi se paisa nahi lenge aur gande ghar me reh lenge pr equality se paisa kharcha krke dhang ki jagah pr nahi rahenge" wala concept to kabhi meri samajh hi nahi aaya.

Also I don't think she works there because jab furniture lene ki baat Hui thi she said she'd pay half the amount this month and the other half next month. Decent salary hoti toh she'd have paid at once (ya wo bhi mustafa ne hi payment ki🤡)

Then how is he a "green forest"?? he is regressive too..he would rather they live a less comfortable life than use his wife's hard earned cash? so what's her money for?

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUriIyItZz/?igsh=MTA1M280dmliOWFkMw==

And now Sharjeena does this too 😂

Screenshot_2024-09-27-15-01-43-785_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

ETA: it was a reel with mustafa's constant thumbs ups 🙂

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 3 hours ago
Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Then how is he a "green forest"?? he is regressive too..he would rather they live a less comfortable life than use his wife's hard earned cash? so what's her money for?

That is the only thing about him that irritates me. But I guess ye gairat wala topic itna normalise ho chuka hai that we mostly don't think there is anything wrong about it.

Someone (sorry, I don't remember who) said that sharjeena's father does not respect mustafa so them going there in the middle of the night after being accused of theft would have been judged, and I agree to that. But Sharjeena also lived with mustafa's family aur uske liye koi phoolo ki sej nahi saji thi waha, shaggy continuously insulted her, but we have again normalised the saas bahu insults toh 'ye toh hona hi tha' me chala gaya wo. And if we go by societal stereotypes toh aurat ki ego kya self respect bhi exist nahi krti, But the concept of mard ki gairat and ana, it stands true in real life too- and since this show is mostly realistic, there is also a factor of "aree ye toh hota hi hai". So we don't see it as regressive but realistic. It annoys the hell out of me, but the other qualities he has kinda balances it out, and we tend to see the good sides of our favourite fictional characters more, especially if the slightly grey side appears to be a realistic problem.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago