Sajal Aly

Posted: 20 hours ago

What is this song? Is this Pakistani music? I never heard this before smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAWgvACM92k/

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

Physically violent toh kabhi nahi ho sakta Mustafa. Character murder ho jayega woh toh because we are talking about this guy who no matter how badly they fight has never ever raised his voice at Sharjeena even once. Plus I trust Farhat Ishtiaq she never shows such things & her MLs are never physically violent.

Regarding Mustafa weeping in the teaser, at first I thought a possibility of his dad dying (which might be true) but idk how that would separate him & Sharjeena unless he literally murders his own dad lol.

So it has to be something personal to them (they won’t separate due to any external factors) and that is why miscarriage is the only theory I could come up with. Because it is highly possible that he ends up neglecting Sharjeena when she needs him the most.

Lol him murdering his dad smiley37...it's a funny thing to imagine!

But why will his father dying affect their relationship to an extent where is not willing to live with him anymore. Also I don't want the father to die, I want him to see mustafa's success- a slap to the faces of entire family!

There is also a scene was sharjeena sitting in auto rikshaw and has a crying face. In one scene her eyes are swollen and she looks sick. The scenes I cannot make sense of!IMG_20240926_130057-COLLAGE.jpg

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1838247985446096963?t=cYIgNaLs4yFYYNmlp9_zcQ&s=19

I don't want you all to miss this smiley37

That 'ab baccha ayega' and that clap smiley37

Baccha ayega aunty zaroor lekin shayad duniya nahi dekh payega smiley38

Physically violent toh kabhi nahi ho sakta Mustafa. Character murder ho jayega woh toh because we are talking about this guy who no matter how badly they fight has never ever raised his voice at Sharjeena even once. Plus I trust Farhat Ishtiaq she never shows such things & her MLs are never physically violent.

Regarding Mustafa weeping in the teaser, at first I thought a possibility of his dad dying (which might be true) but idk how that would separate him & Sharjeena unless he literally murders his own dad lol.

So it has to be something personal to them (they won’t separate due to any external factors) and that is why miscarriage is the only theory I could come up with. Because it is highly possible that he ends up neglecting Sharjeena when she needs him the most.

what if Mustafa has an affair with Natasha to get back at Adeel?

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

what if Mustafa has an affair with Natasha to get back at Adeel?

khalil ur rehman qamar ka drama hota toh pakka hota 😭😭

filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Lol him murdering his dad smiley37...it's a funny thing to imagine!

But why will his father dying affect their relationship to an extent where is not willing to live with him anymore. Also I don't want the father to die, I want him to see mustafa's success- a slap to the faces of entire family!

There is also a scene was sharjeena sitting in auto rikshaw and has a crying face. In one scene her eyes are swollen and she looks sick. The scenes I cannot make sense of!IMG_20240926_130057-COLLAGE.jpg

wohi toh

his dad dying doesn’t affect their relationship in anyway. also, sharjeena looks sick & tired in these pictures. it will take mustafa neglecting sharjeena, constantly fighting with her maybe because of her dad insulting him everytime, workplace setbacks and then finally not being with her when she needs him the most to their separation.

khalil ur rehman qamar ka drama hota toh pakka hota 😭😭

Then there would be dialogues like

Mohabbat woh chai hai jo dil ko garam rakhti hai..Samosa aur mohabbat ka maza tab aata hai jab extramarital chutney side main ho

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

"Karliya yaad kidhar ho thread bhi khtm hone ko hai smiley36smiley9"

Yaar, I was down with viral. I tried many times to come back and start chatting, par my health wasn't allowing, and so were my parents who wouldn't let me with my phone. I'm either allowed to rest or "Idhar aake kaam karwaao "smiley36

Edited by Aazeen02 - 19 hours ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Then there would be dialogues like

Mohabbat woh chai hai jo dil ko garam rakhti hai..Samosa aur mohabbat ka maza tab aata hai jab extramarital chutney side main ho

Very adeel natasha coded smiley36

Posted: 18 hours ago

Very adeel natasha coded smiley36

wonder how Salman will react when he discovers Natasha's affair..I can already picture him drowning his sorrows in a giant tub of plum jam