Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I felt the same smiley36

I am excited for the Sharjeena's parents track..the teaser had two interesting points

Sharjeena's dad wanting a better life for his daughter, but was ok to get her married to a then unemployed Mustafa

And Msutafa taking his frustration out on Sharjeena when she never complained about his mom's rude behaviour except just that one time

Sharjeena’s father is one of the most useless fathers to exist!So I don’t give a damn about what he has to say .But the offer was good,he invited both of them in his house so i think they could have just payed rent to the father rather than staying free of cost and in the meantime could have searched for an affordable place with safe surroundings.They are now basically staying in a slum area and there is no safety in such kind of place,anything can happen anytime.

Mustafa shouldn’t have blamed Sharjeena for the taunts bcs that lady is your wife and how do you expect your wife to let you be when you are going through such dire situation?He has been persistent about one damn thing that she needs to go go and go ,i am like ok boy wait for the day when she actually goes bcs you will be the one cursing the day when you just kept on ranting about how she should just leave smiley44

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

https://www.wattpad.com/story/377014569-kabhi-main-kabhi-tum-one-shots

this one has some new as well as old stories !

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Then there would be dialogues like

Mohabbat woh chai hai jo dil ko garam rakhti hai..Samosa aur mohabbat ka maza tab aata hai jab extramarital chutney side main ho

Samosa aur aloo ka rishta sadiyon se raha hai..duniya ki koi bhi taaqat unhe alag nahi kar saki..meri zaalim kismat aisi, ki zindagi ke samose mein aloo ki jagah keema aa gaya

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I wrote this small story, its a bit longer than one shot and the first two part are a little bit sappy, but the ending is a happy one

https://www.wattpad.com/story/377157291-duuriyon-mein-chhupi-qurbat

Edited by meandwho - 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Sharjeena’s father is one of the most useless fathers to exist!So I don’t give a damn about what he has to say .But the offer was good,he invited both of them in his house so i think they could have just payed rent to the father rather than staying free of cost and in the meantime could have searched for an affordable place with safe surroundings.They are now basically staying in a slum area and there is no safety in such kind of place,anything can happen anytime.

Mustafa shouldn’t have blamed Sharjeena for the taunts bcs that lady is your wife and how do you expect your wife to let you be when you are going through such dire situation?He has been persistent about one damn thing that she needs to go go and go ,i am like ok boy wait for the day when she actually goes bcs you will be the one cursing the day when you just kept on ranting about how she should just leave smiley44

Totally agreed

Sharjeena's father is just useless. Bus baaton karwa lo uncle sy

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

One thing I found odd was why Sharju took 5 plates, they are generally sold in dozens...

Maybe she counted Mustafa, her, her parents and Rameen smiley24

Yumna toh nei aayegi ab and his family is barred

Ikr, I was like atleast take 6 plates, it was odd for me.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

People are predicting death of their kid only because they dont want either of them to die smiley36

Since Badar released 7 stages of love, everyone is a bit wary and are hoping if its a maut let it be of an unborn lil munchkin than of these two idiots we all have become attached to.

I have no predictions...I really hope Mustafa at least becomes rich. but there's no BTS where he looks rich. All the promo scene that are yet to air, dont have any contextual clue..

For now, just enjoying the domestic Musjeena..abhi toh they are in ibaadat phase and Junoon..two phases hopefully filled with love and togetherness

I guess junoon phase will be more of junoon for money...that is the only junoon of Mustafa I see happening rn smiley36

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I wrote this small story, its a bit longer than one shot and the first two part are a little bit sappy, but the ending is a happy one

https://www.wattpad.com/story/377157291-duuriyon-mein-chhupi-qurbat

1K views main khudh apko dungi kyunki bohut baar padhne wali hoon main isko smiley37smiley27

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I had the same thought when they left their abba's house. It was only practical to stay at sharjeena's place for a day or two till they got a better place to stay. Aise aadhi raat me sadko pr ghoomna, fir shady se hotel me rehna, fir pehla ghar saamne aate hi usko le Lena jabki ghar pasand bhi nahi aaye. I understand "hero nahi hu main" wali heropanti dikhane ke liye it was necessary pr do din biwi ke ghar rehne se kaunse ego hurt ho rhe the. Also I don't like how he always denies using her money. Jab tak abba ke ghar me the samajh bhi aata tha, but now that they are building THEIR life TOGETHER...dono ka ghar, dono ki zimmedari. Jab mustafa kitchen me help kr sakta hai toh sharjeena financially kyu nahi help kr sakti.

About him blaming her, I think it's just hurtful that someone you love, you are ready to sacrifice everything for is pushing you away. Sharjeena's crying was very reasonable, and I want him to apologise for that.

Tara_memu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Samosa aur aloo ka rishta sadiyon se raha hai..duniya ki koi bhi taaqat unhe alag nahi kar saki..meri zaalim kismat aisi, ki zindagi ke samose mein aloo ki jagah keema aa gaya

Ab mujhe janna hai, kaun hai wo jiski tareefo ke kaseedein likhe jaa rhe hain samose ki zubani 😂