Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Then there would be dialogues like

Mohabbat woh chai hai jo dil ko garam rakhti hai..Samosa aur mohabbat ka maza tab aata hai jab extramarital chutney side main ho

Wtf smiley37

I almost choked on water!

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1838247985446096963?t=cYIgNaLs4yFYYNmlp9_zcQ&s=19

I don't want you all to miss this smiley37

That 'ab baccha ayega' and that clap smiley37

Baccha ayega aunty zaroor lekin shayad duniya nahi dekh payega smiley38

Ye toh humse bhi zyada excited aur 'unhinged' hain 😂

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-z8PhSPrFY/?igsh=a29sZ3g5NHdtczFz

I finally found the video ( i remember someone asked for it here but don't remember who ) where fahad asks hania to stop singing irrespective of the fact that he is always singing smiley37

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 18 hours ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 14 hours ago

I know for a fact that with Teasers/promo the views are 550M+

Only Episode views are 425M+

Why is Diva releasing such a low number.. smiley21

https://x.com/mainbhimusafir/status/1839209750669492519

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

One thing I found odd was why Sharju took 5 plates, they are generally sold in dozens...

Maybe she counted Mustafa, her, her parents and Rameen smiley24

Yumna toh nei aayegi ab and his family is barred

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

One thing I found odd was why Sharju took 5 plates, they are generally sold in dozens...

Maybe she counted Mustafa, her, her parents and Rameen smiley24

Yumna toh nei aayegi ab and his family is barred

3 other plates to keep the dishes i guesssmiley17

Tiara-p thumbnail

Why are you guys thinking about miscarriage and scaring the sh*t outta mesmiley19.I just think Mustafa’s change in behaviour and his constant neglect towards Sharjeena might make her doubt their relationship.You remember Sharjeena saying “tum samait tumhari koyi bhi cheese meri nhi hai”,this was a very serious dialogue but she just said it at the heat of the moment and didn’t mean it,she was saying this when they had a little fight only!I really don’t want to imagine a miscarriage btwn Musjeena bcs come on none of them deserve to go through such terrible pain at all.It might be after his dad’s death,Mustafa changes, he becomes aloof and distant from Sharjeena due to the guilt that he didn’t contact the parents when they were suffering and his dad died without getting medical help?He might go into a shell and might start misbehaving with Sharjeena in that phase which might make Sharjeena quit it finally?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Why are you guys thinking about miscarriage and scaring the sh*t outta mesmiley19.I just think Mustafa’s change in behaviour and his constant neglect towards Sharjeena might make her doubt their relationship.You remember Sharjeena saying “tum samait tumhari koyi bhi cheese meri nhi hai”,this was a very serious dialogue but she just said it at the heat of the moment and didn’t mean it,she was saying this when they had a little fight only!I really don’t want to imagine a miscarriage btwn Musjeena bcs come on none of them deserve to go through such terrible pain at all.It might be after his dad’s death,Mustafa changes, he becomes aloof and distant from Sharjeena due to the guilt that he didn’t contact the parents when they were suffering and his dad died without getting medical help?He might go into a shell and might start misbehaving with Sharjeena in that phase which might make Sharjeena quit it finally?

People are predicting death of their kid only because they dont want either of them to die smiley36

Since Badar released 7 stages of love, everyone is a bit wary and are hoping if its a maut let it be of an unborn lil munchkin than of these two idiots we all have become attached to.

I have no predictions...I really hope Mustafa at least becomes rich. but there's no BTS where he looks rich. All the promo scene that are yet to air, dont have any contextual clue..

For now, just enjoying the domestic Musjeena..abhi toh they are in ibaadat phase and Junoon..two phases hopefully filled with love and togetherness

Tiara-p thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

People are predicting death of their kid only because they dont want either of them to die smiley36

Since Badar released 7 stages of love, everyone is a bit wary and are hoping if its a maut let it be of an unborn lil munchkin than of these two idiots we all have become attached to.

I have no predictions...I really hope Mustafa at least becomes rich. but there's no BTS where he looks rich. All the promo scene that are yet to air, dont have any contextual clue..

For now, just enjoying the domestic Musjeena..abhi toh they are in ibaadat phase and Junoon..two phases hopefully filled with love and togetherness

Farhat Ishtiaq’s iv in fuchsia didn’t mention about any death,she said the story is all about love and healing,i feel Badar just wanted to be creative and made this 7 stages by himself smiley24

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

Farhat Ishtiaq’s iv in fuchsia didn’t mention about any death,she said the story is all about love and healing,i feel Badar just wanted to be creative and made this 7 stages by himself smiley24

I felt the same smiley36

I am excited for the Sharjeena's parents track..the teaser had two interesting points

Sharjeena's dad wanting a better life for his daughter, but was ok to get her married to a then unemployed Mustafa

And Msutafa taking his frustration out on Sharjeena when she never complained about his mom's rude behaviour except just that one time