Sidharth and Vicky KWK discussion thread - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

kjo imagining sid on top of him was darn hilarious- was he reminiscing haahahah also vicky in splits we all know what he was laughing about hahaahah 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna143

kjo imagining sid on top of him was darn hilarious- was he reminiscing haahahah also vicky in splits we all know what he was laughing about hahaahah 

Sid was visibly upset at that point... his tone changed when he asked Karan to drink water.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Sid was visibly upset at that point... his tone changed when he asked Karan to drink water.

Exactly he almost was like stfu

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Vicky didn’t like Fitoor? I thought it was one of the Katrina’s  decent films 😆

CottonCandyy thumbnail

I was able to watch the entire episode without using fast forward even though it wasn't particularly spicy. 

Sid was pleasant, while Vicky was witty. ⭐️

The rapid fire round was good and deserved a close tie. Both had good responses. Sid & Vicky were smart enough to avoid Karan's attempt to bring in Alia and Ranbir, so kudos to them. 👍🏼

Karan's overzealous behaviour toward Sid made me  cringe slightly  😕.  

Karan's idea for an appropriate justification for Abhimanyu's wardrobe in SOTY was hilarious 🤣. 

Sid & Vicky gave sweet content to shippers yet didn’t overshare  , again really smart of them 😆. 

Kiara's gesture to call Sid & Katrina's call were both cute ❤️.

It was so embarrassing that Karan inserted Alia into the conversation by boasting about some drunk call .  His sappy speech about Alia’s & his love for Katrina was simply too painful to watch knowing their personal relationships. 🤪 

The one who appeared to have the most fun was undoubtedly Karan 😆. 

So far the best episode of this season 😳.

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I sat down to watch that episode featuring Akshay Kumar and some actress whose name I don't know but she was supposed to be a superstar, could not sit through first five minutes. This show used to have some entertainment. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was a nice episode. Since both dudes are pretty much unproblematic, there's not much Karan could do

- Vicky seems like one of those resilient types who let things slide. He's not one of those that Karan can really rile because he just laughs everything off.  He's very witty and got himself out of some sticky questions super easily. 

- Omg, Karan had massive FOMO by not being invited to Katrina's wedding🤣.....dude was dying at all the mentions of the VicKat wedding🤣

- I felt Sid and Karan were playing a weird game of one-up with each other, more on Karan's side than Sid. But then Karan got super sexual with Sid during that rapid fire out of nowhere. So I can't blame Sid for being on the defensive. 

- Vicky calling Kiara first was a brilliant play lol

- 100 bucks if Sid and Kiara get married, Sid won't tell Karan😆😆

And....Alia and Karan were so happy for Kat that they needed to call her. Did anyone else buy that explanation?😆

Katrina Kaif GIF by bypriyashah

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

It was a nice episode. Since both dudes are pretty much unproblematic, there's not much Karan could do

And....Alia and Karan were so happy for Kat that they needed to call her. Did anyone else buy that explanation?😆

Katrina Kaif GIF by bypriyashah

I need a "what was going on in ViSid's head" type segment or something for this episode just to know what they were thinking. Vicky, if he knows about all the inside drama that must have gone with RaAliaKat must be rolling his eyes in his head and Sid must have been like "rabba, bacha le mujhe" 

I do hope they call VicKat for the wedding (if SidIara ever do get married)

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

One thing I just realized, there was no discussion about the public frenzy on Katrina being pregnant or not. That's totally not like Karan to keep something like that out. Airport looks & the paparazzi are discussed all the time.

I wonder if VicKat requested KJo to not mention any of the pregnancy rumors. But why if she's not pregnant.... Hmmmm....

Sarcastic Anil Kapoor GIF by Amazon miniTV

Edited by WittyFlair - 1 years ago