Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Honestly I was also rooting for Sid and Shraddha before Kiara came into the picture.

Originally posted by: Bekind

Honestly I was also rooting for Sid and Shraddha before Kiara came into the picture.

oh ok đź‘Ť 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

I absolutely loved their chemistry in Ek Villain. But I’m not sure they would have ever happened because Adi is one of Sid’s good industry friends.  Besides they seem to run in completely different circles.  Without Aashiqui I don’t think Adi and Shraddha would have even been in the same circles.  

KWK answers always have an element of fun and not to be taken seriously.  In the same show when asked who he would hook up Aditya with he said Alia.  

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I absolutely loved their chemistry in Ek Villain. But I’m not sure they would have ever happened because Adi is one of Sid’s good industry friends.  Besides they seem to run in completely different circles.  Without Aashiqui I don’t think Adi and Shraddha would have even been in the same circles.  

KWK answers always have an element of fun and not to be taken seriously.  In the same show when asked who he would hook up Aditya with he said Alia.  

I also think due to Aditya they never dated. smiley13

lol Aditya and Alia. Now that is a perfect recipe of a disaster