Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 24 days ago

I need more context here.  Did she say something about Bipasha in Jism?  And then Bipasha retaliated on KWK?   How does Lara fit into this?  

The only thing I got out of this is KJo trying to be a little pot stirrer smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Their all right or their all wrong 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I need more context here.  Did she say something about Bipasha in Jism?  And then Bipasha retaliated on KWK?   How does Lara fit into this?  

The only thing I got out of this is KJo trying to be a little pot stirrer smiley36

this is how Karan Johar brought up the question and I think how Lara laughed, that May had offended her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuALkT9Azcj/?igsh=YnFoYXM3cjZncXo=

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

this is how Karan Johar brought up the question and I think how Lara laughed, that May had offended her.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuALkT9Azcj/?igsh=YnFoYXM3cjZncXo=

Thanks for the video.  

Aww the 2000s.  People were still in the 90s haze and giving their honest opinions about their rivals, and entertaining us with endless gossip.  Now everyone is too politically correct and boring smiley36

So basically Ameesha said something that offended Bipasha and Bipasha hit back really hard.  Ameesha probably was being a little catty but she left herself enough room to say I didn’t mean it this way or that way.  Bipasha didn’t care and just said her body is wrong 😳🤦🏽‍♀️

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

God..bipasha would have been cancelled had this aired today.."she is too petite, her whole frame is wrong" this is body shaming to a whole new level..and quite rich coming from someone with fake boobs..she clearly had body image issues

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

God..bipasha would have been cancelled had this aired today.."she is too petite, her whole frame is wrong" this is body shaming to a whole new level..and quite rich coming from someone with fake boobs..she clearly had body image issues

An irony Bipasha was trying to get Kareena cancelled. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ameesha and Bipasha thing always pretty famous but what happens between Amisha and Lara?Lara seemed to dislike Amisha too.

Although Bipasha went a lil too far(well Bipasha was always like that) but Amisha was also not a very polite person like she’s trying to portray here.I remember her initial interviews during KNPH.She seemed so innocent and acha baccha types.And then once her films started flopping and that case with her father happened we saw a new Amisha.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She is a walking and talking embarrassment these days, and seems like she still lives in the early 2000s to keep herself relevant.