Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

🤣I will never be able to make sense of how relationships work in showbiz ? 

True tho!

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

Kiara and Sid have my heart, also Alia KJo drunk dialling Vicky and getting emotional over their getting married is heartwarming too if not for the fact Alia went on to date her ex boyfriend!! 

haha I’m sure KJO and Alia were happy that Kat is getting married.

Coz it means that Kat is truly away from Ranbir forever and ever .Why wouldn’t they get drunk and dial ? 😺

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the episode. Vicky and Sid are very down to earth. Vicky is a very good actor. Sid is right, he is not shy just private. Both seem to be in very genuine relationships and seem to be very happy. 

Sid is definitely smarter though and his answers to some cringe questions were very good.

Also seems to be that ever since Kiara and Sid are in a relationship he has had better relationships with people in the industry. Though he did say that he is friends with only Karan and Kiara.

Varun for example picked his call and both were very cordial , same with Aditya Roy Kapoor.

Also loved that both are in a genuine happy space and not being very cringe especially when Ranbir and Alia are involved and both are dignified about that.

The nepo kids should seriously learn from these two on dignity for sure.

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Never seen KJO happier than the time he was reading those thirst comments, he finds vicky very sexy too that's why he groups him into his 'Thirst Trap Boys' when I hardly see anybody drooling over him

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Charu21

Kjo being kjo asked Sid "what's common between Ranbir and Vicky"😡 

He shouldve said Ranbir has a lot in common with very many people. Why does KJo do this? Sheesh!

@Kiara calling Sid back sounds so sweet.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was nice,feel good epi.

I liked Vicky as usual and sid also treat to watch.

I liked kat's "hey baby" and kiara picking vicky's call and then calling back sid.Over all a nice epi and we can't  do anything about karan's sex related questions anymore,he is gone case😆

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 1 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just love how calm and composed Sid is, and he looked so handsome. Vicky was badly dressed but hes a fun guy. He’ll probably get a beating for calling kat a bad cook lol but he was honest. 

Thirst trap segment had me on floor laughing. 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think this episode had the best rapid fire. Both replied to every question with a lot of wit. No questions were skipped and still decency was maintained even though Karan had some indecent questions up his sleeves for cheap thrills.

I loved that Vicky named Kat as number one heroine. And loved Kat’s Hey baby ❤️ Vicky seemed to really blush during that Thirst comment section but it could very well be great acting from him 😆

Kiara calling up Sid was really sweet. I find Sid’s voice the sexiest thing about him. I don’t find him all that handsome but I am sure he has an impressive personality and understand how that can make him desirable/ handsome. Really appreciate how calm and collected he was through the whole episode. 

I am glad Karan has done away with his lewd Koffee Bingo 
for a few episodes.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I’m shocked and did not know Kiara dating sid🤷‍♀️

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Vicky seems to be disappointed the most about Ashwatthama... I would be too if I gave something 2years. Anyways I believe in what he follows as well... everything happens for a reason and for the best. We just have to have patience and believe.

Sid really didn't want to disclose about his relationship. Though him and Kiara are going strong it seems. 

Karan wanted to attend all weddings and demands that Sid better invite him...lol. 

Karan really wants to be known as cupid... it's very creepy though when he said that he observed all these budding couples... would always make me watch my every move if he is in the same room. 

Rapid fire and buzzer round was fun. Vicky is smart.

Karan mentioning how Vicky goes to all screenings but people don't turn up for the screening of his movie. Vicky said he doesn't mind. He's so like Katrina here... even she wishes birthday/movie shoutouts to so many people who don't wish her back. 

Vicky doesn't have closet space 😆 Both of them are terrible cooks. Katrina is more romantic.

Adi and Katrina both were called (call a friend part) in this episode... ❤️