Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Is it just me Or was Karan flirting with Sid? Tbh, very uncomfortable coz Sid was clearly not into it. 

I like how Vicky brings his extrovert game to the table, Sid is an ambivert and it was really fun. 

Karan is annoying af🤦‍♀️

Karan tried to shove Alia-Ranveer down the two's throat, but they handled it pretty neatly. 

I can't believe I watched a KwK epi🤦‍♀️ but last season was more fun. The writing, the games. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Did Vicky spill any beans on his relationship with Katrina? Come on folks, share some gossip!

Nope, plus, Karan didn't budge him that much because he was focused on Sid-Kiara. VicKat seem to want to control over how much they want to let the gossip about their marriage out. 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

kjo was behaving like a baby if he is not invited he'll collapse 🤣 and sid didn't get him any detail lol

He cribbed about VicKat mot calling him and Vicky was like that new groom with the complaining fufaji "Arrey aapko bulaana chahte the, magar kya kare"

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Vicky "what's S&M"

Also Vicky: laughs his guts out at ratans after taking it the wrong way. 

Sorry I am spamming, but yeh hi episode dekha hai and future mein koi scope nahi hai doosra dekhungi😅

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He also asked what Deepika and Alia have in common. Sid didn’t take the bait. For the men he said they both have the same car and for the ladies said their spouses names starts with R. 

Oh right! I just missed that. Sid handled both questions pretty smartly😎

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Watched it last night. Sid M was looking so good. Matlab nazar hati hi nahi ❤️. 

Vicky please don't manifest Takht. It won't do you any good. Run away from KJo. 

KJo has become so cringe that he almost comes across as pitiful. 

The whole 'thirst trap' segment and the rapid fire questions. Sid M looked so awkward. Vicky's laughs looked more genuine(testimony to his great acting skills I guess). 

Who really thought that Deepu-Aloo &  Vicky-RK question was 'oh so witty'?  Especially with Vicky sitting right there. 

PS -  Kiara calling Sid M back was so sweet. So was Kat picking up with a 'baby'. Though it felt like her tone became off as soon as KJo took over (but it could just be my imagination 😆) 

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kiara and Sid have my heart, also Alia KJo drunk dialling Vicky and getting emotional over their getting married is heartwarming too if not for the fact Alia went on to date her ex boyfriend!! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShaliniTv

Kiara and Sid have my heart, also Alia KJo drunk dialling Vicky and getting emotional over their getting married is heartwarming too if not for the fact Alia went on to date her ex boyfriend!! 

🤣I will never be able to make sense of how relationships work in showbiz ?