Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Ravi announced on Twitter.

https://x.com/actor_jayamravi/status/1833030619481444611

Aarti then made a statement on Instagram that Ravi didn't even talk to her before announcing their divorce.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_w3By-Si41

This was honestly so strange to read since they were so in love with each other.smiley24

I don know wat to say . If marriage turned out to unhappy one with years passing . Ppl should should just get stay together sorting out d differences or get separated maturely . Esp those who got kids . Poor kids . All these drama in SM going to affect them only .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I don know wat to say . If marriage turned out to unhappy one with years passing . Ppl should should just get stay together sorting out d differences or get separated maturely . Esp those who got kids . Poor kids . All these drama in SM going to affect them only .

Why are they doing Tamasha in public?

They could have had a talk, gone to court, etc.. announced to the fans at a later date..

They are not the 1st couple to get divorced with kids.. eg: Hrithik Susanne, Aamir Kiran Rao, Dhanush Aishwarya R, Bharat T Esha D, etc

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 7 days ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Why are they doing Tamasha in public?

They could have had a talk, gone to court, etc.. announced to the fans at a later date..

They are not the 1st couple to get divorced with kids.. eg: Hrithik Susanne, Aamir Kiran Rao, Dhanush Aishwarya R, Bharat T Esha D, etc

I seriously don know why they are doing this

Seeing her still addressing herself as Arthi Ravi after him announcing dissolution is cringe smiley11 .

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I seriously don know why they are doing this

Seeing her still addressing herself as Arthi Ravi after him announcing dissolution is cringe smiley11 .

@BOLD: Why? She’s still legally his wife. Have they got divorced legally in court? But, Once that happens, she’ll definitely have to let off the name ‘Ravi’

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 7 days ago
minakrish thumbnail

JR is my favourite actor in Kollywood but this stunt has made me loose all the respect. I’m feeling so sad for Aarti.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@BOLD: Why? She’s still legally his wife. Have they got divorced legally in court? But, Once that happens, she’ll definitely have to let off the name ‘Ravi’

Who cares if they are divorced or not

He didn't even dicuss with her before announcing . Still she is using that AR logo and name looks like as if she she doesn't have her own identity and use his even after all this

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

JR is my favourite actor in Kollywood but this stunt has made me loose all the respect. I’m feeling so sad for Aarti.

Her taking time to come up with response and mentioning kids in that seems working in favour for her smiley36

I don feel for both . If I feel for anyone it their kids . Not these two

minakrish thumbnail

Who cares if they are divorced or not

He didn't even dicuss with her before announcing . Still she is using that AR logo and name looks like as if she she doesn't have her own identity and use his even after all this

But she did sign her statement with only her first name. In any case, I never this kinda mess with this couple. They were so in love.
minakrish thumbnail

Her taking time to come up with response and mentioning kids in that seems working in favour for her smiley36

I don feel for both . If I feel for anyone it their kids . Not these two

True. The kids will be severely affected. This sudden statement from Ravi — did he not think about his sons?🤷🏻‍♀️
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

But she did sign her statement with only her first name. In any case, I never this kinda mess with this couple. They were so in love.

Don know wats going on with Kollywood. Even during Siren movie release time. They seemed to be good . We never know wat happened. In comments everywhere some saying he cheated and many saying she is one controlling freak . Don know. All I wish is both of talk to each order, take a decision and behave maturely.

I m remembering Srikanth and his wife . Their news made in to headlines that he abondend her . Though they are happy now . smiley37