Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Deepika's south Indian weding saree is not here but that was quite refreshing for a Bollywood actress. Yami's traditional attire also. These two were different and away from the lehengas we see routinely

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Yami could have done a lot better with her bridal look. I think pastel tones like that of Anushka would have been fantastic on her. 

that's how traditional looks are. Anushka's was like a wedding guest's lehenga than a bride's

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu023

that's how traditional looks are. Anushka's was like a wedding guest's lehenga than a bride's

I get that. Yami's was lowkey and subtle and how any normal person like you and me would dress up for their wedding. But traditional looks can be quite striking and magnanimous too. Besides, I'd wanted to see how she'd looked in soft colours. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Anushka and Deepika...voted for Anushka 

Katrina looks like she is shooting for a magazine...meh

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Priyanka's lehenga looked cheap. Her white dress was breathtaking though. 

I actually liked the lehenga lol, but I agree the white dress was prettier (which is unusual because desi bridal clothes are usually much more beautiful that western gowns πŸ˜†)

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I actually liked the lehenga lol, but I agree the white dress was prettier (which is unusual because desi bridal clothes are usually much more beautiful that western gowns πŸ˜†)

The lehenga looked gaudy and sadakchaap. It lacked refinement unlike what we normally see in celebrity weddings. 

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

The lehenga looked gaudy and sadakchaap. It lacked refinement unlike what we normally see in celebrity weddings. 

Maybe my taste just isn't as posh as most of this forum and others on social media haha πŸ˜†.

Also that aside what's with this visit streak thing and how come I can't see mine? πŸ€“

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Problem with Deepika's look was her eye makeup and giant earrings..made her look gaudy. That pic with her eyes down is beautiful. She looked lovely in mehendi

You can add the necklace too. The girl likes to drown herself in over-sized jewelry

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe my taste just isn't as posh as most of this forum and others on social media haha πŸ˜†.

Also that aside what's with this visit streak thing and how come I can't see mine? πŸ€“

Like I said.. saw Priyanka's lehenga look recreated in a wedding. It looks breathtaking in real..maybe it  doesn't come across in pics

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

PC's lehenga is beautiful but the overall look is not going well with it IMO. Maybe it's the jewellery which looks out of place.