Favorite Actress Performance in a Negative Role - Page 7

Poll

What is your Favorite Actress Performance in a Negative Role?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sulu82

It reminds me Kyu ho gaya na, there was a comedy scene, in which Aishwarya says to Vivek in anger, 'Saare khun Kajol hi Karti hai" smiley36 when he was watching Gupt.

Talking about RGV, mujhe laga tha ki 'RGV ki Aag' ne uska career end ho gaya. Reason kuch aur hi nikla.

As a friend, Maybe SRK ne Kajol ko negative character accept karne ke liye suggest kiya hoga regarding his experience. 

Yes I remember that scene and that too reminded me of the time it had released. :D

RGV Ki Aag dented his pedigree too. Not just the trash movie he had made, but he had trashed probably the most iconic film in Bollywood history. so he lost a lot of fans and then with this incident, almost all deserted him. 

Thats why when he released this movie in 2013, after the court case and hanging, it was a big flop.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

Yes I remember that scene and that too reminded me of the time it had released. :D

RGV Ki Aag dented his pedigree too. Not just the trash movie he had made, but he had trashed probably the most iconic film in Bollywood history. so he lost a lot of fans and then with this incident, almost all deserted him. 

Thats why when he released this movie in 2013, after the court case and hanging, it was a big flop.

What film did he trash?

rickyproctor27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

What film did he trash?

It was a remake of Sholay. He was going to call it RGV ki Sholay but Sippy didn't allow it so he named it RGV ki Aag.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickyproctor27

It was a remake of Sholay. He was going to call it RGV ki Sholay but Sippy didn't allow it so he named it RGV ki Aag.

Ok, no wonder he was trashed for trying to remake Sholay. Next he'll say he's going to remake Mughal-E-Azam, except thankfully that film is not his usual kind.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kajol for sure 

Sri’s ‘better understand’ dialogue was epic btw 

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Suspended

Posted: 4 months ago

[Post Removed]

Suspended

[Post Removed]

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I do not respond to obvious trolls but Katrina played a villain in Race. Please get your facts straight. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_kEdNwYtQ

Deepika needs to try playing a negative role now. She'll certainly be able to pull it off unlike "baby-face" which is the one point I'll concede to you(s).

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I haven’t seen all of these films but Urmila in Pyaar tune kya kiya as an obsessed psycho lover was something else, she played the role to perfection!