Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Anushka, Katrina, Alia in that order.

NathuPyare thumbnail

Voted for katrina 

Though i like Anushka and priyanka's look too.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Anushka’s look started a trend..but all brides are beautiful except Deepika-she looked like she was dressed up for a part in a mytho rather than her wedding

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Alia its subtle and simple, not over the top and tacky

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anushka and Katrina... I like the clean silhouettes with their lenghas. 

Deepika's photographer was awful. Close up pics with that horrible purple photoshopped light. Can't see the full version of her outfit. I oscillate from thinking she looks gaudy to thinking she looks great. I just can never make up my mind with that look

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

All were good except Alia. She has looked lovely as a bride in movies n ads but her own wedding look was underwhelming. 

Didn't like Priyanka's dress when pics came out though she looked beautiful.  But saw her look replicated in a wedding and the bride was gorgeous. The lehenga looked fab in real. Also got to know hers is the most replicated celeb bridal look recently

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

Anushka and Katrina... I like the clean silhouettes with their lenghas. 

Deepika's photographer was awful. Close up pics with that horrible purple photoshopped light. Can't see the full version of her outfit. I oscillate from thinking she looks gaudy to thinking she looks great. I just can never make up my mind with that look

Problem with Deepika's look was her eye makeup and giant earrings..made her look gaudy. That pic with her eyes down is beautiful. She looked lovely in mehendi

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved Anushka's lehenga, jewellery and the fresh faced makeup so I voted for her. 

Sonam, Alia, Yami and even Priyanka (not sure why people dislike her outfit so much tbh 🤓) had good bridal looks too imo. I feel Katrina's was ok ok, like it wasn't bad but not really memorable or anything.

I like Deepika but I found her bridal look disappointing, don't know what made her choose that boring lehenga and pair it with those huge earrings. Not to mention the OTT eye makeup as well 🤔...

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

I loved Anushka's lehenga, jewellery and the fresh faced makeup so I voted for her. 

Sonam, Alia, Yami and even Priyanka (not sure why people dislike her outfit so much tbh 🤓) had good bridal looks too imo. I feel Katrina's was ok ok, like it wasn't bad but not really memorable or anything.

I like Deepika but I found her bridal look disappointing, don't know what made her choose that boring lehenga and pair it with those huge earrings. Not to mention the OTT eye makeup as well 🤔...

Priyanka's lehenga looked cheap. Her white dress was breathtaking though. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yami could have done a lot better with her bridal look. I think pastel tones like that of Anushka would have been fantastic on her.