Aarohi wasn’t completely wrong

London12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all,

For the first time ever, i felt Arohi wasnt wrong when she said, Akshara received everything without putting any efforts. She said that to just cover her up.

But still that wasn’t wrong.

Arohi said, she is not even sure weather she will get a job after completing her internship at Birla hospital and Akshara got the whole department for herself.

Seriously?

Does Akshara even deserves the whole department. She just gets it for being Abhimanyu’s fiancé. She doesn’t even use her brain. Always driven by family pressure or her Aaroo’s influence. 

Abhimanyu himself mentioned few times that Arohi may not be a good person or a sister but she is a very good doctor. And still Arohi is not sure that she will get a job or no?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well  its a fact that people might agree or not, but personal experiences do influence your professional decisons.

And after arohi's overdoese comes in light, will she be a deservubg candidate for a job? 

Also a man can go to great depths for his lady love, no one will doo any thing for their sister in law, especially the one they despise

ayushisingh29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But what will aarohi achieve by complaining to abhimanyu...is aarohi expecting that abhimanyu will give her a placement or will treat her the same way he treats akshara..well then that's not gonna happen..akshara is abhimanyu's fiance and he loves her so definitely he'll favour her..but why will abhimanyu do anything for aarohi..

Aarohi is a topper in mbbs..it doesn't look nice if she competes with her musician sister..medical is a tough and lengthy profession ..sometimes it takes years for doctors to become renowned and successful..there is no shortcut to this..infact Abhimanyu himself has worked hard a lot to reach where he is now..he has done MD and is an extremely famous cardiac surgeon..

Aarohi has not even completed her MD degree..she is just wasting her time getting jealous of akshara..first aarohi should complete her degree and then demand success and complaining that her jija is favoring her sister is totally rubbish..akshara is a singer and a music therapist..she needed a place to grow and work and abhimanyu provided her that..

There is no comparison between a doctor and a music therapist...doctors obviously have to work hard more

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arohi said this as a cover but the Birla's do have a problem with this and rightly so. Abhi dipped his hand into the 'family coffer' and none of the Birla's will forget it.

This is just an example of Abhi's indulgence that goes overboard. 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Well, so far they're showing how Abhimanyu's obsession benefitted Akshara career wise but we've to see if Akshara does full use of this benefit or not. I have a feeling she won't work in the hospital for longer. Mahima will make sure Akshara stays at home for most of her time as she feels Akshara is a threat to her position. Abhimanyu gifted her an entire department only because he wants Akshara to spend most of the time with him but I feel his happiness will be short-lived. Mahima will do something which will make Akshara stay at home. After all, Akshara has never been ambitious and career oriented and Mahima will take advantage of that. 

Alia.q thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I might have connected with this dialogue of Arohis had she actually been shown to work hard instead of constantly looking for shortcuts.

Her internship interview with Harsh was basically a welcome speech because at that point Harsh thought she was going to be his Bahu.

The only reason she was obsessed with Abhi in the beginning was because she was looking to be a power couple and use Abhi/Birla name to further her power, position and status in the medical field/community. Why couldn’t she work hard and become an independent power house rather than use someone else's name/position?

Her decision of getting her MD wasn’t based on her wanting to be a better doctor but rather to beat Mahima, her senior doctor who probably did have to work very hard and for years before achieving her position. And even there, Arohi chose a less than ethical way to get her MD.

And lastly, her academic and technical skills might be fantastic but she lacks a lot too. Bedside manners, ethics, control? She’s just as emotionally run as Akshara but their emotions flare up for different reasons. Her jealousy, greed, lack of empathy, lack of moral responsibility and lack of manners all work against her as a doctor. Even the nurses were shocked that she wasn’t being a terror😅

As for Akshara…I feel like they aren’t showing her career properly and it makes sense. There is already too much going on. But from what we have seen, she’s loved by all. Patients, staff, and even Anand was happy with her progress/contributions at Birla Hospital.

I agree it is waayyyy too soon for her to be getting a whole department. Also Abhi definitely should have consulted with Birlas with a proper proposal showing her achievements made so far and how getting a whole department would benefit the hospital as a whole. I get his emotions behind the idea though. It’s not to keep her with him all the time. He loves her like crazy but she already works at the same hospital and will be living together soon so department for that reason is stupid. He truly believes in her talent and ability to heal through her music. Not only has he experienced it himself but he’s heard patients speak up for her too. I also think seeing his Father stifle his Mother’s passion, makes him want to be extra supportive and protective of Akshara’s passion. After seeing how Mahima behaved last time, he wants to secure Akshara’s ability to practise her passion. It’s his impulsiveness that hampers his surprise.

sorry for the length of the post😅😅

Edited by Alia.q - 2 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alia.q

I might have connected with this dialogue of Arohis had she actually been shown to work hard instead of constantly looking for shortcuts.

Her internship interview with Harsh was basically a welcome speech because at that point Harsh thought she was going to be his Bahu.

The only reason she was obsessed with Abhi in the beginning was because she was looking to be a power couple and use Abhi/Birla name to further her power, position and status in the medical field/community. Why couldn’t she work hard and become an independent power house rather than use someone else's name/position?

Her decision of getting her MD wasn’t based on her wanting to be a better doctor but rather to beat Mahima, her senior doctor who probably did have to work very hard and for years before achieving her position. And even there, Arohi chose a less than ethical way to get her MD.

And lastly, her academic and technical skills might be fantastic but she lacks a lot too. Bedside manners, ethics, control? She’s just as emotionally run as Akshara but their emotions flare up for different reasons. Her jealousy, greed, lack of empathy, lack of moral responsibility and lack of manners all work against her as a doctor. Even the nurses were shocked that she wasn’t being a terror😅

As for Akshara…I feel like they aren’t showing her career properly and it makes sense. There is already too much going on. But from what we have seen, she’s loved by all. Patients, staff, and even Anand was happy with her progress/contributions at Birla Hospital.

I agree it is waayyyy too soon for her to be getting a whole department. Also Abhi definitely should have consulted with Birlas with a proper proposal showing her achievements made so far and how getting a whole department would benefit the hospital as a whole. I get his emotions behind the idea though. It’s not to keep her with him all the time. He loves her like crazy but she already works at the same hospital and will be living together soon so department for that reason is stupid. He truly believes in her talent and ability to heal through her music. Not only has he experienced it himself but he’s heard patients speak up for her too. I also think seeing his Father stifle his Mother’s passion, makes him want to be extra supportive and protective of Akshara’s passion. After seeing how Mahima behaved last time, he wants to secure Akshara’s ability to practise her passion. It’s his impulsiveness that hampers his surprise.

sorry for the length of the post😅😅

everything you said - makes complete sense. Abhi should have consulted the elders and not make such a big decision that involves family property on his own. 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I might be wrong but i feel akshara will somewhere overhear birlas not happy with this. She will definitely try to make abhi understand this is not right. She might even say you can keep it i will only take when other birla's also feel that she deserves it. 

Because that day she was not in her mindset to think. For now this will start making all birlas furious and they will definitely say something which will make akshu realize its not correct. 

This can pave a way for harsh to soft corner for her. As he knows akshu can mend his relationship with abhi

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I might be wrong but i feel akshara will somewhere overhear birlas not happy with this. She will definitely try to make abhi understand this is not right. She might even say you can keep it i will only take when other birla's also feel that she deserves it. 

Because that day she was not in her mindset to think. For now this will start making all birlas furious and they will definitely say something which will make akshu realize its not correct. 

This can pave a way for harsh to soft corner for her. As he knows akshu can mend his relationship with abhi

bold- yes! harsh knows or will rather know soon that way to abhi's heart is Akshu and not manjiri 😆