Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

[Post Removed]

She usually overreacts in every situation...there is no calmness in her..I think her character is written like this only...her intentions are pure but she just acts and never thinks...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maturity isnt about just being quiet or obedient. Imo Abhira is way more emotionally mature than Armaan. She's much younger and yet is adjusting to such a major life event with remarkable poise. She knows more about interpersonal relations. She told Armaan rightfully that only attraction happens in a moment, a loving relationship takes time to build. She's kind, righteous and forgiving too. All that makes her mature i think. 

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: King107

We all know Ruhi's intentions are not good but the point she made that Abhira has to start acting more mature is helpful as you can always go head first into everything. U need to think things then react. Hopefully Abhira will grow into that yet not at the moment.

No one knows about Abhi and Armaan's deal marriage or situation at home so that outburst is expected. Abhira's classmates won't like her attitude 

DKP hasn't researched well about LLB curriculum. In many colleges, in house placement cells hardly function. Internships with reputable law firms overall is value addition to one's resume.

I couldn't understand how come immediate internship requirement when a law student applies for transfer of admission? they have to manage mediation, moot cases, case to case presentations depending on specialization etc etc. 

Therefore just cutting off classmates is entirely wrong. One has to tactfully say no. 

Ruhi reprimanding about maturity should be considered by Abhira. 

I also liked the clarity when Abhira asked Armaan not to speak about her plus or minus points in front of his family especially Ruhi. He's pretty naive in front of her. 

Edited by Winnertakesital - 4 months ago

[Post Removed]

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Right now more than Abhira coming across as argumentative or over reacting, Armaan looks confused. He's leading on 2 women, is stupid enough to think he can be "friends" with Ruhi and is unable to actually draw boundaries despite doing lip service telling Ruhi to move on with Rohit etc. On the other hand he calls Abhira immature , childish , calls marriage a deal etc but also looks affected by her too , expects wife/bahu like behavior from her. 

[Post Removed]