Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

No even I felt so. Even though I love her, and she is very cute and breath of fresh air many a times. 

But can't deny the fact, she is also quite immature and too stubborn at times. Anything extreme is bad. 

That's why I feel, she should mellow down a little at times. Because if one keeps arguing all the time, then when they are right also, their stand isn't taken very seriously. But then she is just 21 in the show. So I guess, she will grow with time.

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Todays entire episode is her immaturity 

Idk if ITV has the scope to show a couple living happily despite their different lifestyles

Armaan is mature, on time, speaks properly 

Abhira is the exact opposite, yes it’s cute but how will they both live together in a marriage?

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

She would mellow down and be concerned for Armaan's feelings once she starts feeling for him. As of now, for her, Armaan is someone who is taking care of her against his wish. She feels her to be a bhoj on him.. for that reason she doesn't want to take any favours from him or have any emotional attachment with him. She is refraining herself from doing that basically.. 

Regarding her outburst yesterday, from her point of view, she was very excited for her first day in college which was ruined by Armaan... We feel she was unreasonable because we feel bad for Armaan, which is not her concern at present... Her only concern is to study and fulfill her mom's wish, Armaan helping with it is more like an ehsan/burden for her, which she doesn't like...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No i don't think so. Armaan has no business in the college and interfering in her day. He can easily leave saying he has work instead of playing around. Who would want to be the "married girl" in college and then see everyone fawning over Armaan. Shes irritated that her first day is ruined. As it is she's dressed in sindur, mangalsutra and sticking out. Now she has to deal with everyone knowing who her husband is etc etc. 

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No they were fawning over him as if he's an actor. There was no professional type adulation. 

Knowing she's married is one thing, having her husband being paraded in college as some superstar is another. 

Now people will only see her as Armaan poddar ki biwi and poddar bahu. All of this is definitely not what Abhira or any normal girl her place would want. 

Pinecone thumbnail

She didn't over react. She's incredibly hurt at the unwanted advice and allegations made by Ruhi about her equation with Armaan and is right to be pissed that Armaan was discussing how ziddi etc she is with Ruhi. 

[Post Removed]