Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

When ar asked you know this more than a month why didn't you tell me before. She said its charus secret. šŸ¤ She is very childish to say that as friends secrets and enjoying that phase. 

She hides only Charu's secrets otherwise she is a big badbad gadbad queen.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

This is parallel of that internship time reveal. Family was playing dumbshalarts after ar carved abhira name on family bench. Charu was dropped at home by dev and dadi saw them. She questioned who is that ladka but charu kept mum. Fufa asked koi chakkar chal raha hi kya and abt to slap charu. Abhira said truth dev sir our boss and she works with me there. Then she said aap bure pita ho to fufa for doubting charu .fufa asked when you have no father and you are telling me. Ar warned her my family is different dont intrude into matters. She said badon ko badalna padega. Somehow vidya made dadi accept charus internship as ar was termed sautela then. Today abhira is questioned for her baap and maa parvarish , sanskar. Total scene rounded by cvs. She has to keep quiet there is no answer today. She might have remembered the past scenes of fights. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Arman questioned her correctly if you have a sister you will understand my pain. Its always shown she takes decisions on her own and ar is not informed of it. At the end of the day its his family. In mussorie they had lot of time sye can discuss.At gangor time instead of fighting with ruhi , giggling, blushing for her love realisation she could have told charu to tell ar. Ruhi doubted something there but abhira was hiding it for charu. What ruhi did intentionally Or unintentionally but truth came out for the better of charu or families orelse tummy dikhta jaroor šŸ¤—

This is parallel of that internship time reveal. Family was playing dumbshalarts after ar carved abhira name on family bench. Charu was dropped at home by dev and dadi saw them. She questioned who is that ladka but charu kept mum. Fufa asked koi chakkar chal raha hi kya and abt to slap charu. Abhira said truth dev sir our boss and she works with me there. Then she said aap bure pita ho to fufa for doubting charu .fufa asked when you have no father and you are telling me. Ar warned her my family is different dont intrude into matters. She said badon ko badalna padega. Somehow vidya made dadi accept charus internship as ar was termed sautela then. Today abhira is questioned for her baap and maa parvarish , sanskar. Total scene rounded by cvs. She has to keep quiet there is no answer today. She might have remembered the past scenes of fights. 

She has to understand some battles are not hers to fight. She shifted all the attention on herself by speaking in between Charu, daadi and fufasa when all the family were quite. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: viji2111

She hides only Charu's secrets otherwise she is a big badbad gadbad queen.

she hid her contract or deal too on holi she wanted to blurt but na. 

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: viji2111

She has to understand some battles are not hers to fight. She shifted all the attention on herself by speaking in between Charu, daadi and fufasa when all the family were quite. 

intruding into others issues always gets problems on her head. Charu is romancing dev with himmat in his office and meeting him outside too. He may be good or bad dont know. When family takes him rival she showed guts to love him. Cant she tell them when questioned today instead of lying and keeping mum. 

Edited by Mehersudha - a month ago
Anu234 thumbnail

Arman questioned her correctly if you have a sister you will understand my pain. Its always shown she takes decisions on her own and ar is not informed of it. At the end of the day its his family. In mussorie they had lot of time sye can discuss.At gangor time instead of fighting with ruhi , giggling, blushing for her love realisation she could have told charu to tell ar. Ruhi doubted something there but abhira was hiding it for charu. What ruhi did intentionally Or unintentionally but truth came out for the better of charu or families orelse tummy dikhta jaroor šŸ¤—

Kya pata iske baad b tummy dekhe. I don't think charu will stop from going to dev.

Daffodils01 thumbnail

Abhira is self righteous like every other itv Fl , itā€™s their default trait smiley36 

She couldnā€™t hide internship secret because one must fight head on for their rights in her view & now she didnā€™t tell others about Charuā€™s sus relationship with her boss because in her opinion it is Charuā€™s secret to tell, ignoring  other wrong things associated with this situation .

Every family (especially Joint families) have their own way to navigate through conflicts but Abhira impulsively applies her own rules and morals in Poddar family creating chaos.

Initially she was lonely but now she has gained significant support in this family so her attitude of doing things her own way without taking other family memberā€™s advice is not good, especially when she knows the drama following the internship reveal. Vidya , Armaan etc stood with her for Charu souring their relationship with Dadisa so they deserved to know about Dev.

If Abhira wants to meddle in family matters then she must learn how to handle joint family issues , shouldnā€™t be so wilful and impulsive . Her opinions are correct most of the times but way of dealing with things is wrong. 

Edited by Daffodils01 - a month ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Abhira is overdoing her sach ke liye bolna job. Sometimes, matter can be grey, like this one, and you should not judge because it's only your perspective.

As much as I love Abhira, she is no one to be a judge in every matter. Perspective matters in grey subject like this where things can go wrong as it might also be possible that Charu is not a good fit for the so called love story that she is fighting for.