Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

I cannot completely agree with you,people do mourn for the loved ones they could never meet,they mourn for the bond which they could never form,they mourn for the lost chance , like here if Abhira would have known about Abhir and she would have seen another sibling pair having a close bond she would have been sad thinking that she could never spend similar moments with her own brother

this is true.  I’m sure Abhira longed for a father and sibling her whole life…and she would have wished that Abhinav  and abhir were both alive and with her. 👍

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

What's new in that ? Goenka's were always like that..First they gave so much leniency to Aarohi n let her abuse Akshara n even sent a teenage Akshara because of Aarohi but they never blamed Aarohi the way she behaved with Akshara all her life so they r doing same thing with Ruhi.Now when they will come face to face Akshara truth will unfold but unfortunately I feel Akshara will soon die n she will give Abheera responsibility to Armaan n not to Goenka's n thats how they will marry.

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

I cannot completely agree with you,people do mourn for the loved ones they could never meet,they mourn for the bond which they could never form,they mourn for the lost chance , like here if Abhira would have known about Abhir and she would have seen another sibling pair having a close bond she would have been sad thinking that she could never spend similar moments with her own brother

She can mourn for not having a complete family

But mourning just for Abhir...whom she never met...is way too much

She can just mention that her mom told her that she too had a bro whom she lost before her birth n she never met him

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhir debate is invalid now since he is not there in this Gen. Both the fandoms can go round and round around it but will never come to an consensus smiley36

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhir debate is invalid now since he is not there in this Gen. Both the fandoms can go round and round around it but will never come to an consensus smiley36

Actually no use ...just mentioning his relationships ....