Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

I have faith that Roohi will not be Pakhi 2.0 for three reasons:

1. She is the amalgamation of Neil, Aarohi, and Abhimanyu. Neil was the epitome of love and kindness, like Rohit. Aarohi raised her daughter to be self-sufficient. And Abhimanyu raised her to be a sorted, mature kid. Throughout season 3, we saw how wonderful Roohi was with adapting to new situations after some initial guidance (which every kid needs). Moreover, the way that kid cared for Abhimanyu and supported him more than anyone else (Akshara, Manjari, etc.) was phenomenal.  
  2. She knows pain, sacrifice, and love all too well. She was Abhir's empath and she knows what loss is. In today's episode, she understood the loss Abhira is going through after losing Akshara, took her side, and cleaned her mess. In contrast, Pakhi didn't care that Sai lost her father because she never knew what loss was. She helped Bhavani humiliate Sai time and time again. 
  3. Her relationship with Rohit. Roohi is so good with him, she knows his worth and appreciates his kindness. Their friendly and in the initial awkward stages of an arranged marriage - like Akshara and Natik if Akshara had feelings for someone else before. While she hasn't moved on, I know she will because the makers are writing this to be a ship worth rooting for. 

Granted, I might be naive cause this is ITV and everyone's character changes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hope all what you said is true smiley27 and she doesn’t turn negative 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I hope Roohi will be different but this is a different Gen and nothing can be said but the way Roohi behaved today and that one dialogue to Vidya was heartwarming. 

She understood her loss and does not have hatred for Abhira in 2 days unlike Didi of lost. 

Roohi will have to flip for this triangle to sustain. IF they want a triangle. If the idea is scrapped, nothing like it. 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think the triangle idea will fall apart like in season 3, where the icche remake was the initial premise or the initial conflict but then diverged into two different ships

nutmeg7 thumbnail

It would indeed be better that way. 

Ambii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly today Ruhi acknowledged Abhira's pain during that kitchen scene. Also I lowkey like her and Rohit's chemistry. They should scrap this triangle bullshit & focus on individual character growth 

I hope you are right. But I don't trust RS/itv anymore. 

But also, this is Rishta, there should still be some hope that Ruhi will eventually not turn vile and remain grey swing. That's the only character from Gen 3 that one can connect to! 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bas Roohi ke eyes ka Kajal thoda kam karo please 

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bas Roohi ke eyes ka Kajal thoda kam karo please 

Nahin karenge... Nahin karenge... 

Honestly, Ruhi is such an important character... I wish they would have casted someone better there... smiley19

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

She will change when she will realise that Abheera is Akshara's daughter..