Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Armaan and abhira chemistry is good and the storyline has to revolve around them only. And rohit has already considered abhira as bhabhi so no chance that he would marry her even if armaan dies. I know many are hating his combo with roohi but as a character I am liking armaan for the way he is behaving with abhira ,he is Caring and gentle

ok.  Armaan looks like he is going the Virat angle and Ruhi is going the pakhi angle. We saw the other day that Ruhi and rohit don’t share the same bed..Ruhi sleeps on the bed and rohit on the couch.. so she’s not even allowing him on the bed. Pakhi also,kept samrat far away from her.  But ..the other couple.. I just saw some new BTs on you tube..  Abhira and Armaan.. are sleeping on the same bed.. just like Sai and Virat did. And they are even having some moments in the bedroom..and that’s the way things start..,Armaan has had nothing Really with Ruhi. Just one fall and catch scene..one meeting in the resort and then mandir and he thinks he’s in love.. but well..he got a pretty wife sleeping in his bed every night..so it’s not going to,take long before his feelings for her start growing 😂 so sadly..I see Ruhi keeping rohit away and waiting for Armaan while Armaan starts getting closer to abhira..  but I really hope Ruhi doesn’t waste her life away waiting for Armaan while he moves away from her and falls for his wife..🤷🏻‍♀️

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Roohi doesnt seem any different

Aur main tumhara wait kar rahi thi

She only married rohit to be close to Armaan

She is emotionally cheating on him by keeping him in dark about her love while mopping behind his own brother. Poor him, he doesnt deserve all this. Getting cheated by his own wife and brother. Because even if Armaan is not pursuing roohi, he kbows she lives him. Is he not thinking that how his brother marriage will be with the gurl who doesnt love him

Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I understand she is being Pakhi types, but usually YRKKH doesn't have very serious antagonists.

Even Arohi was redeemed later on. 

That's one good thing about the show, you don't have extremely negative characters.

She might definitely turn grey for sometime, but I guess she will be alright after sometime and might probably move on also with Rohit.

Edited by Shubh23 - 5 months ago
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daydreamers

I was thinking of the same. Some diary or video. But point is kahaan se? Itne saal how come no one got it. The ones who knew the truth are gone. I was actually counting on KV and Muskan cz they both weren't really convinced with AK leaving the house. Is DKP planning to bring them back with diff actors? 

Agar mobile mein video hoga toh that phone should survive these many years. They actually have closed up paths to the past with AK's death. 

I still don't think this gen can survive as a clean slate like lost 2. 

They will need their infamous past to fill up the gaps. The characters are also quite based on their respective families. Still can't see an individual bearing to their characterisation. 

Good sign is Manish feeling the connection since the beginning of this season and that brief phone call of AK and Manish. That's one loose end. He'll be guilt-tripped if triangle doesn't fetch trps. And others will flip only when they get the complete truth of Aaru's death. 

It is funny in a way. All broke their promises. 

Aaru asked AK to take care of Rooh. But she lied and left. 

AK asked Muskan to take care of family and post leap KV Muskan are nowhere to be seen. 

Acche vaade nibhaye Goenkas ne! 

Meanwhile, we have a new vaada boy around the corner smiley36

How will the complete truth come if none of them are their related to that mostly it can be g fam flipping to abhira they can handle only one daughter at a point.

vismaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Shubh23]

I understand she is being Pakhi types, but usually YRKKH doesn't have very serious antagonists.

Even Arohi was redeemed later on. 

That's one good thing about the show, you don't have extremely negative characters.

She might definitely turn grey for sometime, but I guess she will be alright after sometime and might probably move on also with Rohit.

[/QUOTE]
Arohi was never redeemed,she was outright ly whitewashed..