Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Charu is the same age as Abhira. If they’re both studying and interning at the same place. They should be of same age.

Why is Abhira even blamed for it, even if she hid it and didn’t disclose it to the family. It’s Charu personal matter and non of Abhira business to disclose it if Charu isn’t ready. 

Ruhi is behaving as if she’s a saint? What about the affair she is having with Armaan (who is married). Charu is dating him but atleast he’s single (divorced) and rather than explaining and punishing Charu they’re all blaming on Abhira and questioning her upbringing 

P.S. Now I want to see Charu the one helping Manisha find the chit and reveal she and Armaan are dating/having an affair even after their marriage 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golden question..

U c , abhira is responsible for everything in poddar house from clogged toilets to the clogged brains ..they will say is ladki ne aisa khana banaya ki consistency hil gayi 

The thing is , abhira should come out of her pyar mode & show them the chandi avatar..they deserve it ..Arman will love her regardless bec woh kahan jayega ?

Edited by Krinya - 22 days ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Because they would rather blame someone else's upbringing than admit ki unke hi sikke mein khot hai

srithu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's better to end this drama where they are proving by  oversiding the wrong people instead of supporting the truth 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will this really give them trp if that’s what their ultimate goal is?

There are n number of shows right now with doormat FL.

I think the reason people like Abhira is because of her different nature and personality.

If makers plan to ruin it, I don’t think it will improve their situation any which way.

Daadisa and fufasa were angry. They were scolding and slapping chaaru but Abhira started defending her when she herself was against hiding this affair so they started insulting her also.

Chup rehti to shayad bach jaati.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cause she is a sanskari, agyakari, Doormat/Bahu who’s job is to be humiliated by her Sasural wale

It's convenient. That's all.

And she is FL. That's another reason.

Also they want her to quickly grow up and become a woman. Her mother went through the same process to discover her backbone.

Abhira will discover that she is a fauladi aulad. She has spoken up many times. She will do now also.

Waise bhi 2-3 dino tak hi chup rahegi. Uske baad form me aa jayegi.

Baaki chandi avatar me aane ke liye 2 heartbreaks, ek leap, ek chamchamata career, f**k you wala tevar  aur mujhko vodka ki zarurat hai....

Arre to watch all of this...smiley29