Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 months ago

I never thought I would ever like Arohi's character. But if the grey shaded characters show more growth than main characters than it's better to be a vamp than damsel in distress or mommy's puppet half your life. Why YRKKH isn't working because FL is still addressing that manipulative regressive woman who want her to abort her child "against her wish", her mother. Beside calling out Manjiri what I liked most about Arohi is she is out of her self-victimization zone. 

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

100%

Loved every single dialogue of Aarohi. I am so done with Abhimanyu and Akshara begging her, manaoing her and all the crap. Aarohi just called her out for what she is, and what her ma ki mamta and so called tapasya is. Amazing! 

How she called out Manjari's hypocrisy and walked out with her daughter. Aarohi deserves the credit. She is the one character who showed proper character growth, showed human flaws, made mistakes and realised it, accepted it, apologised and corrected it. 

One thing I don't agree with is, she is wrong when she said, aap Neil or Abhimanyu mei koi fark nahi kiya. That isn't true. From day 1, he was treated like he is unwanted. Like Indian TV was saying, no one even introduced Neil when they first visited Goenka house. Manjari treated him like an unwanted in thing and made sure he felt like it almost till he died. 

Can't help but say Manjari is the worst mother is the message I got from this season. Lol

I had never thought that I could say this for arohi…. But yes, this arohi is what should b… 

I m hoping she tells everyone how manjari has manipulated abhir which has pushed him in the hospital… Abhi abd Akshu should know how evil she has been for abhir too!! She should b questioned in the presence of everyone…

Also, how did she snatch abhir from Akshu? Y does Abhi and Akshu not question her on this? 

She loves no one, she just needs Abhi for her support…. 

also these birlas… suicidal tendency  bhi genes mein hoti hai kya??? Pehle Anisha… then Abhi… ab manjari…. Such a weak family…. Just a show off…. And mean family hai yeh..