Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tum na...ek romantic dance ko bhi comic mein badal dete ho

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Tum na...ek romantic dance ko bhi comic mein badal dete ho

Starting mein that barbie and ken were so funny kitna hass rahi thi ðŸ¤£

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

forget hindu mytho couples why do you need those comparisons when you have KEN AND BARBIE now surpassed by JIJA and AKSHU the EMO COUPLE with TAMEEZ 

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please it offends me when people compare Ken and Barbie with Mahadev-Sati and Parvati. 

Like we were saying Indian mythology is way amazing than Greek mythology and we explored human nature and its contradictions way before. And now some weird ass plastic couple is being compared to Mahadev and Parvati. I am really really offended by Utkarsh, bakwas. 

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Please it offends me when people compare Ken and Barbie with Mahadev-Sati and Parvati. 

Like we were saying Indian mythology is way amazing than Greek mythology and we explored human nature and its contradictions way before. And now some weird ass plastic couple is being compared to Mahadev and Parvati. I am really really offended by Utkarsh, bakwas. 

yeah dude and these analogies to hindu gods are always used when a kaand needs to be justified like dumping AAROHI and eloping ðŸ¤£