Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hope 😅

Vanavil25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Thank God for that. 

Sorry, but never really liked Akshu, except when she was being the bold and outspoken Akshara Abhinav Sharma.

The only characters I liked from yrkkh are Naira, Abhinav and now, Abhira. And u r right, Abhira is a mix of both Abhinav and Naira. 

Akshara Abhinav Sharma bold outspoken haha 😂 lier Mrs .Sharma fraud …

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Am I the only one who finds some similarities?

Like, feeling like an outcast in your own family, haven't seen your own mother as she died, feeling like you are burden and sacrificing your happiness for your sibling and family, they have incorporated even the panic attacks (though anybody can get a panic attack)

Also, the bashing from audience is similarsmiley36

Akshara was the least liked character, and so is Armaan

Armaan ne sara kuch khud kiya hai

He shouldnt have brought Abhira here when he knows how his orthodox family is. Keep her somewhere else, a hostel or something. Go there, meet her and fulfil his responsibility

With Ruhi, he knows she married his brother but still do dola dola around him. Does he think that her and rohit are having normal marriage. That is dumbness on another level if he thinks that.

And why he still lives with that family. He can get a job somewhere. He doesnt need to feel guilty about his parents wrongdoings. He has no fault. If he cannot morally think and come out of his eshaan, abd how he think he can get justice to someone else in the court.

Edited by Ria23 - 3 months ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

Akshara Abhinav Sharma bold outspoken haha 😂 lier Mrs .Sharma fraud …

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have mine. You have yours. Kindly refrain from quoting my posts if u don't have anything other than nasty words for a character that I like. Otherwise I will just have to block you. Have a nice day.

Vanavil25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have mine. You have yours. Kindly refrain from quoting my posts if u don't have anything other than nasty words for a character that I like. Otherwise I will just have to block you. Have a nice day.

I said my words when I saw outspoken nd all regarding that character who said lies….that’s all..leave it …Have a nice day…

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vanavil25

I said my words when I saw outspoken nd all regarding that character who said lies….that’s all..leave it …Have a nice day…

Plz remember not to quote my posts ever again. Thank you. And I am quoting ur post just to give the reminder once again. No need to quote this post of mine. 

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Am I the only one who finds some similarities?

Like, feeling like an outcast in your own family, haven't seen your own mother as she died, feeling like you are burden and sacrificing your happiness for your sibling and family, they have incorporated even the panic attacks (though anybody can get a panic attack)

Also, the bashing from audience is similarsmiley36

Akshara was the least liked character, and so is Armaan

Akshara was actually most people's favourite at the starting of gen 3. It was Aarohi who was the least liked. Then, DKP ruined Akshara's character and whitewashed Aarohi. Thus people start disliking Akshara while liking Aarohi. 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

Akshara was actually most people's favourite at the starting of gen 3. It was Aarohi who was the least liked. Then, DKP ruined Akshara's character and whitewashed Aarohi. Thus people start disliking Akshara while liking Aarohi. 

That was the plan of makers to do sirat kartik track with abrohi and end yrkkh this january  which I am pretty sure will apply this season and this season any way they are promoting also indirectly