IMP: YRKKH Gen 4 Revised Forum Rules **31-01-2024** (Added on Pg 2) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Hi Mods,

I have something to say regarding the Ruhi Chuhi rule. Since that Chuhi came from a previous generation and due to the current storyline and characterization, most peoples' affection for the character is gone, I think you should also consider a rule stopping how people use legacy kid or legacy FL as a taunt for the female lead because that too connects with all generations before Gen4. It is a very instigating method of riling up the current gen fans.

Would love for your very kind consideration in this matter. smiley9

Hello Mods, I am still waiting on this smiley9

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: minakrish

DT NOTE: 31.01.2024

Hello All,

We have noticed an increasing number of posts name-calling, labelling, spreading hate in order to instigate fandom fights on the EDT.

Specifically calling Ruhi as Chuhi constantly in order to instigate fans.

Here on using "Chuhi" in this forum is BANNED.

Even though it was used in the show earlier as more of an endearment, we have decided to ban it because we noticed that it is being used with an increasingly negative connotation intended to bash and spread hate on the character that can be seen as instigation.

Any transgressions with regards to this will result in raise in Warning Level.

We hope everyone adheres to the Revised Forum Rules and helps us make the forum a happy and safe space for everyone.

Kind Regards,

YRKKH DT

What about FL is abhira not Abheera or abeera can we ban that too 
Because makers clearly mentioned it is Abhira not anything else

Edited by Annabethhoney - 3 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

What about FL is abhira not Abheera or abeera can we ban that too 
Because makers clearly mentioned it is Abhira not anything else

This was discussed during Gen 3 and it was decided that we are not going to monitor spellings such as these. Therefore, there will be no banning of any spelling. The discussion is closed and no further debate will be entertained on this matter.

For reference, here's the message from our CM, Minionite

Originally posted by: Minionite

We are not allowing any mocking words. This includes navri and lota. We are only allowing Abheemanyu and Abheera as we cannot prove that they are mocking words. They are simply spelling differences.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Hi mods,

Just had a doubt. Are we allowed to discuss previous gen in CC thread? I was confused because I saw some posts about previous gen being moved there. So thought to clarify.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Hi mods,

Just had a doubt. Are we allowed to discuss previous gen in CC thread? I was confused because I saw some posts about previous gen being moved there. So thought to clarify.

You cannot have a discussion that is centered on previous seasons using with Gen 4 as a start. Kindly note that this forum is dedicated to Gen 4 and discussion with reference to previous season characters will be allowed minimally, such as when the characters are mentioned in a current episode.