IMP: YRKKH Gen 4 Revised Forum Rules **31-01-2024** (Added on Pg 2)

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Revised Rules for YRKKH Gen 4 effective Jan 31, 2024.

Hello all,

In view of the current trends in the forum with regards to Gen 3 talk, we have decided to implement the following rules.

1. No Gen 3 talk will be allowed in ANY thread on this forum. The Beautiful seasons thread shall be moved to Celebrity Fan Club forum.

2. By extension, NO talk of past generation actors shall be allowed particularly Harshad Chopra, Jay Soni and Pranali Rathod. The ATs for Harshad Chopra, Jay Soni and AbhiRa/ HarshAli will be moved to CFC forum.

3. NO discussion on the characters of Abhinav Sharma and Abhimanyu Birla will be allowed in any thread. They can be discussed ONLY if brought up in an episode in the current season.

4. There will be absolutely NO discussions allowed on the origin of present generation FL, Abhira's name or how it is related to the ship name/ father's name/ mother's name. 

5. No speculation will be allowed on either of the FLs behaviour (Ruhi & Abhira) connecting it to their upbringing by their fathers/ guardians from Gen 3.

6. Both Frustration Threads shall be locked permanently effective immediately.

7. All generations creative content such as siggies, gifs and VMs and screenshots can be posted in the forum, restricted to the Creation Gallery & Picture Gallery.

8. You can continue to post Gen 3 FFs on the forum, however please be sure to adhere to Fan Fiction Rules (Revised 07.10.2023).

These rules are binding. If anyone is found to transgress, please report the posts. Warnings can be issued if rule breaches are found.

Thank you for your co-operation. 

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Perfectsmiley40! Thank you.. 

I just have two question though, 

We can discuss past once it's reveal to heroine right? I understand that the discussion should only be limited to those things mentioned in the show and nothing else. 

Does "Not posting" previous Generation related content also apply to key threads like Picture gallery and creativity gallery? Like can I post my creative edit on Gen 1 family in creative gallery? Or would that also not be allowed from Jan 31 onwards? 

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Perfectsmiley40! Thank you.. 

I just have two question though, 

We can discuss past once it's reveal to heroine right? I understand that the discussion should only be limited to those things mentioned in the show and nothing else. 

Does "Not posting" previous Generation related content also apply to key threads like Picture gallery and creativity gallery? Like can I post my creative edit on Gen 1 family in creative gallery? Or would that also not be allowed from Jan 31 onwards? 

Gen 3 Discussions can only be done if there is a Flashback in the episode on the EDT. When the past is revealed like you said, on the episode which again is obviously going to be flashback, it can be discussed in the EDT.

You are free to post Gen 3 creations and photos in the Creation Gallery and Picture Gallery respectively. No issues with that.

minakrish thumbnail

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We have added 2 more pointers to the new set of rules.smiley4

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Thank you for this 

I have a question - Rule Number 5

Akshara was part of Gen 4 as well. So, we can discuss Abhira-Akshara's bond and about their life in Mussoorie, right? Since that was technically part of gen 4?

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Thank you for this 

I have a question - Rule Number 5

Akshara was part of Gen 4 as well. So, we can discuss Abhira-Akshara's bond and about their life in Mussoorie, right? Since that was technically part of gen 4?

Yep, any character that appeared in this Season/ Gen can be discussed.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What about season 1 & 2 discussion? Are we not allowed to discuss any past seasons?

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

On  speaking of FL Abhira….he name speaking should be as given by makers of yrkkh and SP right not abheera or anything else

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yep, any character that appeared in this Season/ Gen can be discussed.

in that case only about new akshara should be used or photo should be used and allowed

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

What about season 1 & 2 discussion? Are we not allowed to discuss any past seasons?

Only current season can be discussed.