Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn't get what for she was having an outburst.. But this reminded me of smriti Irani's parliament stunt on rohit vemula case. She literally literally enacted a scene out of kyu ki saans bhi kabhi babu thi😆 all those intense dialogues and drama. But then people were applauding her, hailing her.. As if she's doing it for real..

Makes sense why actors are best suited as politicians

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

LMFAO

I fail to understand whether her frustration and bitterness are the cause or effect of her husbands infidelity.

As an MP she should have been diplomatic enough to say she and her family will cooperate in any kind of investigation as they believe in the countrys judicial system. But with all her shenanigans she has done more harm than good for her bahu as well as the entire family.

Looks like she has the habit of cursing anyone who doesnt do as she pleases. Wonder how many times she might have cursed her DIL. Maybe the reason we see so less of ARB of late..

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thats quite daring of her considering everyone knows what happens when you threaten BJP...

I think she got super pissed when a politician made a degrading remark over her and Aish...thats why

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I feel bad for Jaya.

She is like the unwanted, unloved, ugly wife where her Sautan is thousand times more glamourous, desirable, and suave.

Not only is Jaya physically incompatible with Big B, but mentally too, and she knows in this lifetime she won't be able to fill in the gap. No wonder she is bitter. Poor woman. Some people have it all, yet their hands are empty.

566912 thumbnail

Jaya ji ka mudda Kya hai lekin? Samaj nahi aaya. Speaker asked her to speak on Narcotics bill and she went on n on.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 2 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nobody seem to know what the personal remark was that made Jaya react that way

'The remarks claimed by Bachchan as "personal" could not be heard in the noise.' It says

https://zeenews.india.com/people/jaya-bachchan-ko-gussa-kyu-aya-reason-why-veteran-actress-had-an-outburst-in-parliament-watch-2421296.html

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

My mom was like jitna Amitabh is diplomatic, utna hi she ruins everything for him 😆. Kinda like their bomb aur phuski wali jodi.

maybe this is her tactic of getting back at thurki buddha

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Jaya ji ka mudda Kya hai lekin? Samaj nahi aaya. Speaker asked her to speak on Narcotics bill and she went on n on.

Magical Shop closed n she having magical withdrawal symptoms by hearing to speak on narcotics bill 😆

Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Nobody seem to know what the personal remark was that made Jaya react that way

'The remarks claimed by Bachchan as "personal" could not be heard in the noise.' It says

https://zeenews.india.com/people/jaya-bachchan-ko-gussa-kyu-aya-reason-why-veteran-actress-had-an-outburst-in-parliament-watch-2421296.html

So only she heard the personal attack on her and Aishwarya, nobody else in the whole parliament. OMG she got ears of a snake 😱

1003197 thumbnail

If only she had screamed the same way she did here on her husband or daughter in law 😵