Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I loved this movie's 1st half but I don't like it's 2nd half when Pooja died n movie became so sad from so fun

However, this is such an inherent part of the movie...

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Minionite

Way to make me feel old. smiley37 30 years ago...sheesh. That still seems like 1970 to me, but no...it's 1990s now. smiley24

On the other hand, I do love this movie a lot. Do you know that one time I found this version online that did not have as many cuts in it so we got to see the full story behind Bhola and Rita. I should have downloaded and kept it because it disappeared just as quickly.

@bold: Oh yes, I have seen that version since I have a VHS from 1994 of the first print that was released.smiley27

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minakrish

@bold: Oh yes, I have seen that version since I have a VHS from 1994 of the first print that was released.smiley27

Which means you also have a video tape player? Wow. My dad held on to it until recently before he reluctantly let it go because we were downsizing the whole entertainment center and all his videos were occupying such huge place when we could get the same things with the touch of a button.

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Which means you also have a video tape player? Wow. My dad held on to it until recently before he reluctantly let it go because we were downsizing the whole entertainment center and all his videos were occupying such huge place when we could get the same things with the touch of a button.

Haha, yes, I do. My father cleans it from time to time and we play something on it to ensure it's working. It doesn't take much space. We did give away a lot of VHS tapes but HAHK is one of my priced possessions to I have kept that and my Dad has some stuff of his and also some of my grandma's stuff which is why we kept it.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: minakrish

Damn I finally tossed all my VHSes, CDs, etc. last month. It was a purge of the house and damn it felt good and bad at the same time. My dad still has his old records though. He loves those so much.

Posted: 26 days ago

ATBB ATBB ATBB ATBB !! !! !! !!