Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it dear Saumya

Awesome and beautiful part 😍💓

I really loved your idea for Bharat & Maanvi & the gift he selected was really beautiful ... He knows what exactly his wife is going to like & all appreciate it too

Well preparation of Dushmi & Maanvi birthday are in full bloom & I really loved how everyone is involving Siya for her mental health 🙂

Loo Maanvi is smart enough to guess that Bharat is preparing for her birthday & good that she didn't spoiled his surprise 😊

Dashrath talks with Siya were cute & he knows how to handle her emotions as a father figure ... I really don't know how long Siya will take to normalize but it's good that everyone is with her

Finally Ram after talking to Janak brought up the topic to Siya & he could see she was disturbed ... Karanti words effected her a lot but good she agreed to it & things are on positive note

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

Thanks Goldie 🤗

Manvi smart biwi hai , but Bharat too saved his surprise surely Manvi is going to feel surprised with the gift.!! 😍

Siya getting into worst situation day by day, getting emotionally weak is really a bad thing which Siya has to stop. And surely she will be fighting back with this.

She has atleast taken the checkup thing in a positive way and now Ram is going to take her, Janak also gave permission yes..!! ❤️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Awesome part Saumya. Dinning table scenes are always my favourites. And this time the younger siblings and Bharat was so good. I loved Urmila's possesive line- chot lagi he unko. Aaye haaye, Lakshman ko to flat hona hi tha aisi cuteness par. Bharat's unique idea is so good, Manvi is going to love it. So Ram had a discussion with elders too, and now everyone is waiting for Siya to visit doctor.

Dinning table scenes 😍 I don't know how but I don't think and do that, aise lovely scenes dinning table wale apne aap ho jate hai 😆

Urmila 🤪 unko chot laga hai, awww...!! Another awww, Bharat, apna bondhu Bharat thought of this gift. Now yeh hui na baat...

Dashrath and Siya scene was too good, I loved how he is pampering her. Being emotional in this mental state is so common and I totally could relate with that. Siya got scared with dahan so how she is going to see that on Dusshera night? Something going to happen?

ManRat, so cute!! Apna bondhu Bharat bohot forward nikla, hope he has planned the beautiful romantic date. Oye, what is with Manvi's last dialogue?? You always put me in thoughts about future prediction and tracks by showing something like this.

Yeah may be Siya will loose her emotionality again at the time of dahan. We have to see that. Manvi's dialogue....... We caught that.!!?? I will not say anything, it's just they believe that the boys will be there for Siya always ...

So Ram informed Janak too, it's good he did that. He also asked Siya's permission and now she is ready to visit doctor. This is going to be really emotional for Siya, but I hope Dr Aruna suggests something to Ram regarding this.

So so so couples special coming up starting with ManRat 🤩😍 wow.... Excited!! Continue soon love 😘

Yes, Siya got agreed to have a meet with doctor. Hopefully this meet will be smooth...

Couples special 😍😍 starting with ManRat, so yeah stay tuned..

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bharat's surprise made me surprised. When the screen was in welcome mode, I was thinking apna Bharat bhaiya zarur Lakshman ki shayeri or Shatrughan ki jokes ki tarah koi dadbadwala gift planning kiya hein! But then I also forgot, apna Bharat bhaiya to hein hi surprising! What a thoughtful gift! Bande ne dil jeet liya.

Dashrath and Siya moment is so cute, totally father-daughter relation they share 😊 loved that part.

Liked Bharat-Manvi and Ram Siya sequence also. Both the couples have understanding between the partners and you portrayed it beautifully through the sequence.

Thank you Saumya for pm 🤪

But no, seriously, thanks for entertaining us ❤

Digvijay_Priy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Thanks Ria.. Manvi's birthday is coming up, Dussehra is there, Siya's health checkup is there, so a lot of things coming up in the upcoming track....

❤️

Areh diii! Koi apni choti behen ko thanks kehta hai????

Nahi naaa! Then don't thank me!

Waiting for Manvi' s birthday bash!!!!😝😝

And Siya's health check up with dr Aruna!!!

Eagerly waiting for more!

Update sooooon!❤️💖💖🥰🥰💗💞💞

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Bharat's surprise made me surprised. When the screen was in welcome mode, I was thinking apna Bharat bhaiya zarur Lakshman ki shayeri or Shatrughan ki jokes ki tarah koi dadbadwala gift planning kiya hein! But then I also forgot, apna Bharat bhaiya to hein hi surprising! What a thoughtful gift! Bande ne dil jeet liya.

Dashrath and Siya moment is so cute, totally father-daughter relation they share 😊 loved that part.

Liked Bharat-Manvi and Ram Siya sequence also. Both the couples have understanding between the partners and you portrayed it beautifully through the sequence.

Thank you Saumya for pm 🤪

But no, seriously, thanks for entertaining us ❤

😆😆😆😂😂😂 Kitna confidence hai na Bharat par sabko. But apna Bharat bhaiya color TV hogaya hai...!! Aaj to hamara dil jita kal Manvi ka jitega 😍

Siya Dashrath.... Yeah everyone is trying to cheer Siya with some or the other way.

Acha btw, your suggested songs for the couples coming up 😍🤩 first for ManRat...

Thanku..!! ❤️

Bhuvi_09 thumbnail

So I guess I was the only dumbo who didn't have the link for fifth thread. Anyways now I am here.

Woooooow! What a innovative gift. Time, effort, money, love all in one package. I mean personal bhi hai and...okay I will stop, you understood na? I will also appreciate the one crafting the necklace...I mean design ek din mei bana dega, what talent. Anyways....

So Manvi is being over protective sister over here without realising that Bharat is also being over protective devar. Yaar ye Lakshman leaves opportunity to tease his siblings.

Story mei Dusshera toh already ho gaya hai but festival ab aa raha hai. Siya is nervous regarding something it seems, I hope she opens up about it to Ram before Dusshera. Or maybe she is just getting flashbacks? Idk...I just hope she IS fine during the entire event (and even after that but like I hope the dahaan doesn't tigger anything bad for her.)

So they are going together? Good ig, she will feel more comfortable if Ram is with her. And she is reacting positively to all this...means she is already on the path of healing. Man, I love this woman for her maturity!

Lastly, congratulations for fifth thread and happy belated Dusshera! (PS: Can you imagine reaching seven threads? I mean Ramayan has seven books and this is modern Ramayan so....)

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhuvi_09

So I guess I was the only dumbo who didn't have the link for fifth thread. Anyways now I am here.

Areh I have shared the link there in fourth thread at the time of announcement.!!

Woooooow! What a innovative gift. Time, effort, money, love all in one package. I mean personal bhi hai and...okay I will stop, you understood na? I will also appreciate the one crafting the necklace...I mean design ek din mei bana dega, what talent. Anyways....

So Manvi is being over protective sister over here without realising that Bharat is also being over protective devar. Yaar ye Lakshman leaves opportunity to tease his siblings.

The jewellers who are crafting the design, it's not about them it's about the tag RAGHUVANSHI. They can manage a chopper too within 5 mins. So crafting a necklace in a day is not a big deal.!! 😆

Story mei Dusshera toh already ho gaya hai but festival ab aa raha hai. Siya is nervous regarding something it seems, I hope she opens up about it to Ram before Dusshera. Or maybe she is just getting flashbacks? Idk...I just hope she IS fine during the entire event (and even after that but like I hope the dahaan doesn't tigger anything bad for her.)

So they are going together? Good ig, she will feel more comfortable if Ram is with her. And she is reacting positively to all this...means she is already on the path of healing. Man, I love this woman for her maturity!

Yeah story me Dusshera hogaya but festival is now. She is getting that scenes in front of her. Don't know what she will react when in actual the dahan will be in front of her eyes.

Siya is taking these things positively which is good for her and for others who are ready to help her.

Lastly, congratulations for fifth thread and happy belated Dusshera! (PS: Can you imagine reaching seven threads? I mean Ramayan has seven books and this is modern Ramayan so....)

Oh thanks for that wish 🙈 let's see if it crosses 7 or not.!!

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb update ❤️
Ohooo Bharat bhaiya toh romance ki sidiya jaldi jaldi chadh rahe hai or bakio ke liye dikkat badha rhe h, Urmila ne toh order bhi de diya Lakshman ko😂Shruti ne toh Manvi ke necklace par hi nazar rakhki lekin Bharat nahi dega apni wife ka gift kisi ko bhi ab…Bharat bechara kisi na kisi tarah daant hi khata hai Manvi se😜

Siya apne ghar se 1 dur bhi nahi rehna chahti ab but yeh valid bhi hai already voh 2 months itna suffer kr chuki hai without them..Dashrath ne kitne patience n pyaar se Siya ko consol kara aaj…every daughter-in-law deserves a father-in-law like him and vice-versa🥺

Ram ne bhi permission le li Janak se for his wife, yehi reason hai ki Janak’s pride is increasing for Ram everyday…Siya bhi maan gayi to visit doctor without taking it other way..afterall she is strong and understanding woman…and tumne kitna subtle way mein itna critical scene dikhaya yaar, it is too good😊

Bharat ka surprise barkarar hai Manvi ke samne, darr se mumh mhi khola usne😂…hopefully Bharat ache se surprise krde Manvi ko…

Continue soon 😍

Saumya96 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali00

Superb update ❤️
Ohooo Bharat bhaiya toh romance ki sidiya jaldi jaldi chadh rahe hai or bakio ke liye dikkat badha rhe h, Urmila ne toh order bhi de diya Lakshman ko😂Shruti ne toh Manvi ke necklace par hi nazar rakhki lekin Bharat nahi dega apni wife ka gift kisi ko bhi ab…Bharat bechara kisi na kisi tarah daant hi khata hai Manvi se😜

Siya apne ghar se 1 dur bhi nahi rehna chahti ab but yeh valid bhi hai already voh 2 months itna suffer kr chuki hai without them..Dashrath ne kitne patience n pyaar se Siya ko consol kara aaj…every daughter-in-law deserves a father-in-law like him and vice-versa🥺

Ram ne bhi permission le li Janak se for his wife, yehi reason hai ki Janak’s pride is increasing for Ram everyday…Siya bhi maan gayi to visit doctor without taking it other way..afterall she is strong and understanding woman…and tumne kitna subtle way mein itna critical scene dikhaya yaar, it is too good😊

Bharat ka surprise barkarar hai Manvi ke samne, darr se mumh mhi khola usne😂…hopefully Bharat ache se surprise krde Manvi ko…

Continue soon 😍

Bharat 😂😂😂😂 usne tum sabko prove kar diya ki wo bhi akhir ek Raghuvanshi hai and he is no less than his brothers in terms of being romantic 😜

Possesive horaha hai apne wife ke necklace ke liye, awwww Bharat 😌😘

Siya, feeling scared for every little thing. She don't have problem to visit Delhi, wo bas sabke sath specially Ram ke sath rehna chahti hai. Which is quite obvious as she is scared.

Ram ne le li permission from Janak, proud father of a girl.!! Now it is going to be more interesting on how Ram takes her care when they visit Dr...

Thanks love 😘