Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Aish is beautiful on the outside but inside not sure. I don’t know why she was on the sets of laga chunri, was she insecure Rani who was abhi’s ex was there?

Cuz Rani was trying to trap Abhishek and become the Bachchan Bahu. It was her goal and she failed. So I guess Ash showed up to show her whose the wife.

Still cant believe women vied for Abhishek. Even Bipasha was drooling over him for a bit. I dont get it.

1123190 thumbnail

Why would the "World's most beautiful woman" be insecure of other women? No way. Queen slays!!

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

buddha pervert ghai 🤢

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmajikaladka

I remember old incident where I had read about How Salman thrashed this old tharki for molesting his own actress and bad mouthing about the same.

Subash Ghai was once an ace movie maker with movies like Hero, Karma, Saudagaar, Pardes, Raam Lakhan, Khalnayaak, etc... but slowly as he aged his tharkpaan also increased.

During making of Saudagaar it was reported he tried to rape Manisha in the pretext of showing Gulshan Grover how to act in a rape scene. It was Gulshan Grover who stopped this old man from further proceeding. Watch the movie, you will see it.

Then came same case with Mahima in the movie Pardes. She parted ways from Ghai as soon as the movie completed. He tried to make her his own pet.

If you closely look into his filmography he usually repeats his actors but not actress barring some like "Mads". Most actress don't want to work with him again for his Tharki behavior.

Then came 'Taal' during the making Ghai used every chance to molest Aishwarya. While shooting for 'Taal' she was also shooting for 'HDDCS' and then Salman was her lover. Aishwariya complained about this to Salman. Salman back then, had zero filter, high on testosterone and alcohol Salman slapped Ghai during one party in front of whole film fraternity. Ghai was boasting with his friends how he tasted raw skin of Aishwarya.

After slapping him he warned Ghai to never ever touch his girl again else he will end his life then and there.

For years that cold war continued between these two until Ghai directed 'Yuvraaj' casting Salman Khan. This time Salman made sure Tharki was away from his then girl 'Kat'.

Today Subash Ghai runs film school where he can find new, fresh, vulnerable girls aiming to make into Bollywood. He is still continuing with his tharki antics but its behind closed doors with new aspiring actresses, so hardly any news come out.

It is also reported he secretly makes p*rn video collection of all of his acts with these girls, which is the reason none of these girls are able to speak out in public.

salman peed on ghai taal film ke time i guess 🤣
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish is no saint and I'm sure she tried to get the best for herself like everyone does. But it's not believable that she would be able to cut the role of SRK's love interest. That would affect SRK's scenes too and Aish didn't have any power to do that.

Aish was the lead actress so no surprise that Priya Gill didn't have a big role. If today Deepika and a random new actress were in a movie, it's obvious that Deepika would get more prominence. That's just common sense.

1114471 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Director Subhash Ghai who had directed one of Aishwarya's film 'Taal' had revealed a harsh reality about the actress.

Subhash Ghai described Aishwarya's professional aggression and ambition "as a natural character of today's actors".

Ghai said: "She's known to sideline other girls in her film. In Josh, she took away songs that Priya Gill was supposed to dance to and rehashed the script to give herself greater prominence. Aishwarya was responsible for chopping out Priya Gill's role in Josh who played Shahrukh Khan's love interest".

If you have watched Josh, you will realize that Priya hardly has any scenes in the film.

Why does she have that weird coy smile on her face? lol

MDNA thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Aishwarya Rai has bullied many actresses and stole their roles. But she keeps on crying about one Chalte Chalte incident and has been playing victim card for 18 years. Why doesn't she talk about the roles she stole from other actresses.

She also stole the role in Chokher Bali from Nandita Das.

😵