Posted: 2 years ago

🤣

Her new movie is coming right

her haters are ready with action😆

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Maybe Subhash Ghai forgot Josh was not his production? And that it was an adaptation of Westside Story?😆 Aish had the prominent female role. if anyone got shortchanged, it is Chandrachur Singh. Tony in the original was the main male lead. In Josh, SRK got prominence.

There are so many things to critique Aishwarya on. She is not an actress. At all. And as DG said, no screen presence. In fact, her popping up on the screen should be enough to put most people to sleep.

I don't know if Aishwarya undercut female costars. But Josh deffo isn't a good example of it.

Also, that pic? Shows SG as a dirty old man rather what seems to have been intended.

Subhash Ghai was a very shady guy then, Madhuri Dixit and Meenakshi Sheshadri both were linked with him. They were new, wannabes then

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Eh. I don't usually care for Ash, but consciously or subconsciously all celebrities try to push others aside and steal the limelight all for themselves. Maybe Ash was more overt than others. But why bring this up eons later when she barely acts anymore. This ain't news or a big deal.

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I remember old incident where I had read about How Salman thrashed this old tharki for molesting his own actress and bad mouthing about the same.

Subash Ghai was once an ace movie maker with movies like Hero, Karma, Saudagaar, Pardes, Raam Lakhan, Khalnayaak, etc... but slowly as he aged his tharkpaan also increased.

During making of Saudagaar it was reported he tried to rape Manisha in the pretext of showing Gulshan Grover how to act in a rape scene. It was Gulshan Grover who stopped this old man from further proceeding. Watch the movie, you will see it.

Then came same case with Mahima in the movie Pardes. She parted ways from Ghai as soon as the movie completed. He tried to make her his own pet.

If you closely look into his filmography he usually repeats his actors but not actress barring some like "Mads". Most actress don't want to work with him again for his Tharki behavior.

Then came 'Taal' during the making Ghai used every chance to molest Aishwarya. While shooting for 'Taal' she was also shooting for 'HDDCS' and then Salman was her lover. Aishwariya complained about this to Salman. Salman back then, had zero filter, high on testosterone and alcohol Salman slapped Ghai during one party in front of whole film fraternity. Ghai was boasting with his friends how he tasted raw skin of Aishwarya.

After slapping him he warned Ghai to never ever touch his girl again else he will end his life then and there.

For years that cold war continued between these two until Ghai directed 'Yuvraaj' casting Salman Khan. This time Salman made sure Tharki was away from his then girl 'Kat'.

Today Subash Ghai runs film school where he can find new, fresh, vulnerable girls aiming to make into Bollywood. He is still continuing with his tharki antics but its behind closed doors with new aspiring actresses, so hardly any news come out.

It is also reported he secretly makes p*rn video collection of all of his acts with these girls, which is the reason none of these girls are able to speak out in public.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

This guy is a grade A creep and he probably tried to malign Aishwarya's image because he couldn't get too close to her. I honestly don't think she would've had the power to just chop other actresses roles. She has worked with the likes of Madhuri and didn't even have the same screentime as other actresses in Mohabbatein.

I heard that Aishwarya Rai held Shamita Shetty at gunpoint in order to gatecrash her dance-number in the movie - the idea was that Aish returns as a ghost for the specified foot-tapping track and possesses Shamita's character in order to shake a leg with Uday and Jimmy. But Shilpa found out and called Akshay who called Raveena who called Ayesha who called Pam aunty and then it was decided to cut the song and instead insert it into another film and the rest is history as they say.Shamita Shetty GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

A sauce also revealed that during the Dola Re Dola sequence in Devdas, Miss Rai requested to Sanjay-sir that she have a dance-off with herself instead of Madhu-ma'am but he said "shut up and sit down". Also she married 7 trees during the filming of the song in Shakti because Boney sir inspired her because that's what he did in order to patao Sri-Amma didi.Sridevi: Gorgeous Sridevi partying with stunning Aishwarya Rai

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aish is beautiful on the outside but inside not sure. I don’t know why she was on the sets of laga chunri, was she insecure Rani who was abhi’s ex was there?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I heard that Aishwarya Rai held Shamita Shetty at gunpoint in order to gatecrash her dance-number in the movie - the idea was that Aish returns as a ghost for the specified foot-tapping track and possesses Shamita's character in order to shake a leg with Uday and Jimmy. But Shilpa found out and called Akshay who called Raveena who called Ayesha who called Pam aunty and then it was decided to cut the song and instead insert it into another film and the rest is history as they say.Shamita Shetty GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

😆!!!!!!!!!!!

Word Count: 1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Aish is beautiful on the outside but inside not sure. I don’t know why she was on the sets of laga chunri, was she insecure Rani who was abhi’s ex was there?

Even on outside those looks are gone 😆

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Director Subhash Ghai who had directed one of Aishwarya's film 'Taal' had revealed a harsh reality about the actress.

Subhash Ghai described Aishwarya's professional aggression and ambition "as a natural character of today's actors".

Ghai said: "She's known to sideline other girls in her film. In Josh, she took away songs that Priya Gill was supposed to dance to and rehashed the script to give herself greater prominence. Aishwarya was responsible for chopping out Priya Gill's role in Josh who played Shahrukh Khan's love interest".

If you have watched Josh, you will realize that Priya hardly has any scenes in the film.

I don't believe Subhash Ghai

That man is not good.