Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I cannot help but notice that jab bhi Hindu fanatics do these things Muslim fanatics don’t get dragged into it but when the Muslim fanatics do these things lage haat Hindu fanatics also get bashed along with them. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I cannot help but notice that jab bhi Hindu fanatics do these things Muslim fanatics don’t get dragged into it but when the Muslim fanatics do these things lage haat Hindu fanatics also get bashed along with them. 

Not sure if that is indeed the case, but this time it makes sense since both sides are boycotting him simultaneously 😂 😂

Bechara SRK

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snatch

these kind of muslims are the reason why people are supporting hindutva politics now

Quite true I must say, and unfortunate

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Not sure if that is indeed the case, but this time it makes sense since both sides are boycotting him simultaneously 😂 😂

Bechara SRK

On a side note , I always read your id as crimemastergogo just now noticed it’s toto...😂 what does that mean? 

Tetul thumbnail

Hindu fanatic thing came in this thread because there was nothing to take offence in this tweet, so members who are not aware actually which group is bashing, are giving confused reaction... to remind them there are Muslim fanatics too, some of us mentioned Hindu fanatics (Those confused members thought it was the Hindu fanatics who are bashing). 

Itna touchy nahin hone ka, sister. 

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Galouti

Hindu fanatic thing came in this thread because there was nothing to take offence in this tweet, so members who are not aware actually which group is bashing, are giving confused reaction... to remind them there are Muslim fanatics too, some of us mentioned Hindu fanatics (Those confused members thought it was the Hindu fanatics who are bashing). 

Itna touchy nahin hone ka, sister. 

I merely shared by observation. Touchy toh tum ho rahe ho sister. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Bechara SRK

As long as sensible people exist.. let them go to hell!

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I read the tweet at least 10 times from all kinds of angles but not able to detect anything offensive in it. What am I missing here?

People.. baithe baithe kya kare karna hai kuch kaam? 🤔 

Chalo offend ho jaate hai 😜

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Agree

Disagree. He is coming out to be a bigot.

You say that because?

It was a hugely popular show in the 90s, people didn’t get offended then. If you have studied CBSE board.  There’s nothing negative about him.

He’s mostly hated because of his conflict with the Marathas at the time though the Marathas were in support of the East India Company..and his repression at Mangalore for political reason..

What’s wrong in making a movie anyways..  it won’t be the first one.

If we can watch and read Charles Dickens inspite if having made such derogatory remarks against Indians and being so racist and still appreciate his work? 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This form of bigotry on festivals is so regular and not restricted to celebrities alone. I've experienced it in real life.

Cricketer Shami once received hate comments after he shared an "unislamic" photo with a cute army dog. That was crazy. 😆

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/cricket/mohammed-shami-trolled-once-again-this-time-for-posting-unislamic-image-with-dog-4485314/

Edited by Wistfulness - 2 years ago