Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My poor SRK always being targeted by twitter-polluted-rat-infested-diaper-rash-scums. Haters will find just about anything to tear him apart.

The reason why I adore him is because of his respectful and secular attitude. The audacity of people to think they have any right to question his actions. More than keyboard warriors, I hate entitled and intolerant people. Yuck.

😂

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

True... Instead of spreading humanity, kindness and love these trollers are only spreading hatred. 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hasini009

Title padhke mujhe laga Ganpati ji ne kuch tweet kiya and people bashing SRK🤣

I thought the same ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

I read the tweet at least 10 times from all kinds of angles but not able to detect anything offensive in it. What am I missing here?

Its some Muslims bashing him this time....One of his fans has left the fandom because a Muslim SRK has tweeted for  a Hindu God...🤔

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Is it really that big a deal?

For religious fanatics and nuts...everything is a problem..and I am saying it for ALL religion fanatics....not just Muslims..

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

My poor SRK always being targeted by twitter-polluted-rat-infested-diaper-rash-scums. Haters will find just about anything to tear him apart.

The reason why I adore him is because of his respectful and secular attitude. The audacity of people to think they have any right to question his actions. More than keyboard warriors, I hate entitled and intolerant people. Yuck.

🤣🤣🤣

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

Title padhke mujhe laga Ganpati ji ne kuch tweet kiya and people bashing SRK🤣

😆

It's the apostrophe after the Ji

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All celebs get trolled on Twitter. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchoco

It happens every year. Both extremist Muslims and extremist Hindus hate him.

Right now the Hindutva right wing is bashing him again for his non-existent movie Tipu Sultan and the loony hardcore Muslims are canceling him for celebrating Hindu holidays. No wonder he hardly comes online anymore. It’s a waste of time dealing with these people. 

Extremism is obviously wrong but what I feel is bashing for glorifying an invader like Aurangzeb etc. (Haven't read much about Tipu myself) and bashing for a secular post are two different things. 

I really want someone who have good understanding of Islam to explain how much does it matter if someone practicing Islam celebrates other God. Isn't that against secularism? 

I personally don't have much knowledge about Islam

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BettyA1

😆

It's the apostrophe after the Ji

Corrected it. Thanks for it