Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Didn't bashing SRK (on twitter at least) has become a "usual behaviour" - since 2015 in any way???

I think that he has become a favourite target of rather single-minded people - be it political or religious. (But that may be only my impression...)

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

As an SRK fan, it pisses me off 

He is paying for an accurate comment he made in 2015 about intolerance in India. These a-holes (both hindus and muslims and trolls) on twitter basically keep proving his point that he made back then

And while muslim fanatic trolls are bashing him for this tweet, we have hindu fanatic trolls bashing him for his non-existant Tipu Sultan. If only they would wake up in the morning and read proper news for 5 mins, instead of smoking ganja and reading random whatsapp forwards

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Extremism is obviously wrong but what I feel is bashing for glorifying an invader like Aurangzeb etc. (Haven't read much about Tipu myself) and bashing for a secular post are two different things. 

I really want someone who have good understanding of Islam to explain how much does it matter if someone practicing Islam celebrates other God. Isn't that against secularism? 

I personally don't have much knowledge about Islam

Tipu Sultan fought against the British and was secular, tolerant too.

There used to be TV show too - The sword of Tipu Sultan (on DD in 1990).

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

As an SRK fan, it pisses me off 

He is paying for an accurate comment he made in 2015 about intolerance in India. These a-holes (both hindus and muslims and trolls) on twitter basically keep proving his point that he made back then

And while muslim fanatic trolls are bashing him for this tweet, we have hindu fanatic trolls bashing him for his non-existant Tipu Sultan. If only they would wake up in the morning and read proper news for 5 mins, instead of smoking ganja and reading random whatsapp forwards

It's so disheartening,. ðŸ¥º

Stupid people ðŸ˜¡

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Tipu Sultan fought against the British and was secular, tolerant too.

There used to be TV show too - The sword of Tipu Sultan (on DD in 1990).

Agree

Disagree. He is coming out to be a bigot.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Corrected it. Thanks for it

What was written earlier? Am curious! 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

What was written earlier? Am curious! 

People bashing SRK over Ganesh Ji's tweet

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Extremism is obviously wrong but what I feel is bashing for glorifying an invader like Aurangzeb etc. (Haven't read much about Tipu myself) and bashing for a secular post are two different things. 

I really want someone who have good understanding of Islam to explain how much does it matter if someone practicing Islam celebrates other God. Isn't that against secularism? 

I personally don't have much knowledge about Islam

It matters a big deal, if you're a Muslim and you're worshiping/celebrating another God, you've committed the biggest sin in Islam, it's the only sin which Allah does not forgive.

In India there is a misconception on what secularism is, secularism is the complete separation of religion and state, religion does not dictate the laws of the country, the state does not control religious institutions, and one law applies to all citizens.  It has nothing to do with celebrating other religious festivals.  India's "secularism" is a joke.

btw, I'm not saying that SRK did anything wrong, people should celebrate what they want.

Tetul thumbnail

Fanatics. Aas paas hi rehte hai... kabhi Hindu toh kabhi Muslim. 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

these kind of muslims are the reason why people are supporting hindutva politics now