Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I get annoyed to think that many celebs now a days remain lifetime bachelor due to homosexuality but cover it up by saying they can not make commitment for lifetime. That's why they are unmarried. Is it because of social and religious stigma with homosexuality the celebs hide the truth? These days homosexuality is the main reason behind not getting married. 

Karan Johar is self declared homosexual that's why he decided not to marry. What is wrong with Sanjay Leela Bhansali? I don't think he is gay. There was news of he was about to get married with choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant.

Edited by Mugda - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

You get annoyed by them or our society which is largely homophobic?

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's an open secret that this highly creative man is purely into his own gender ... there was a huge scandal with a TV actor whom he promised to offer a role in his film, but in exchange for sex, but SLB ended up dumping the man after getting it.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's been an open secret for years. Bhansali is either gay or bisexual. 

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

It's an open secret that this highly creative man is purely into his own gender ... there was a huge scandal with a TV actor whom he promised to offer a role in his film, but in exchange for sex, but SLB ended up dumping the man after getting it.

So you want to say Sushant refused to service him?  

Paki actor Imran Abbas was actually the original choice for Ram Leela, Sushant was second choice. SLB went for his third choice Ranveer. 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This has been an open secret of the industry i believe . He & Ranbir went to a private "preparation tour" before Saawariya shooting began ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

This has been an open secret of the industry i believe . He & Ranbir went to a private "preparation tour" before Saawariya shooting began ðŸ˜†

Hah? 😟

Have I been living in my own world? How come no one shares these open secrets with me 😒

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hah? 😟

Have I been living in my own world? How come no one shares these open secrets with me 😒

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgLeGfUMuMw

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

OMG! 😨 

This is the first time I’m hearing anything related to this. Thank you for sharing. Is this guy renowned for being a mindless gossiper or is he usually spot on with the news that he shares? 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hah? 😟

Well, for that you have to be a part of the Exclusive Coterie, the privileged cabal who is privy to any and every information in the Universe. 

Bwahahahaha *villanous laughter intensifies*