Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mugda

I get annoyed to think that many celebs now a days remain lifetime bachelor due to homosexuality but cover it up by saying they can not make commitment for lifetime. That's why they are unmarried. Is it because of social and religious stigma with homosexuality the celebs hide the truth? These days homosexuality is the main reason behind not getting married. 

Karan Johar is self declared homosexual that's why he decided not to marry. What is wrong with Sanjay Leela Bhansali? I don't think he is gay. There was news of he was about to get married with choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant.

everytime a person pokes their nose in another person's very very very private business....they DESERVE TO BE ANNOYED....so if someone homosexuality and them not marrying makes annoyed...then God is GREAT...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Some comments on this thread are so disgusting....read and understand why homosexuals keep their sexuality private.....I can't believe that we are in 2021..

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

The whole world is gay if you’re on data lounge. Type the name of any actor in there and I guarantee you, he’s gay 😆 So SLB kya cheez hai

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

The whole world is gay if you’re on data lounge. Type the name of any actor in there and I guarantee you, he’s gay 😆 So SLB kya cheez hai

Data Lounge has pictures also 😆

BlueWaters20 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

So you want to say Sushant refused to service him?  

Paki actor Imran Abbas was actually the original choice for Ram Leela, Sushant was second choice. SLB went for his third choice Ranveer. 

I wish you lot would stop using this word. It's racist. How difficult is it to write Pakistani? 🤔

And by your logic anyone who decides not to get married MUST be gay. 👎🏼

Edited by BlueWaters20 - 2 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Speculating on sexuality is so crude

Also, just because he's not married he's homosexual?? What kind of logic is that?

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

what’s data lounge?

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Yeah, my padosan ki beti ke chacha heard that he took Sonam Kapoor on a foot massage tour in Swaziland. Sunita-ji had given her home training for 6 weeks before they flew off.

Amitabh Bachchan also joined an orgy organised by Bela (SLB's sister) which included matka-moulding and Turkish oil wrestling elements. These are all "open secrets" of the industry.

Salman Khan was even caught in a compromising position during HDDCS, Aishwarya caught them red-handed. That's the not-so-open secret of B'town.

Let's not forget the other open secret that Kareena Kapoor Khan sucked his Sanjay's toes, but slightly too hard, that's the real reason she was out of Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela.

[see how easy it is to start rumours]

yes yes this is a completely "reliable" source i mean we are talking about ranbir here so everything has to be true right 

baaki all the hullabaloo that happened for ssr my some very esteemed ssr fans did and now are ready to jump at every piece of gossip they can get their hands over 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sharpener

what’s data lounge?

It started off as a gossip site for gays and lesbians in 1995. But all male Hollywood celebrities are gay according to it. And Andy Cohen calls it the vile pit of trollery 😆 I love reading it though because it’s hilarious when fan girls come and deny and the members there keep insisting the celeb is gay. 

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/7443785-what-s-datalounge-s-obsession-with-claiming-certain-celebs-are-gay

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It started off as a gossip site for gays and lesbians in 1995. But all male Hollywood celebrities are gay according to it. And Andy Cohen calls it the vile pit of trollery 😆 I love reading it though because it’s hilarious when fan girls come and deny and the members there keep insisting the celeb is gay. 

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/7443785-what-s-datalounge-s-obsession-with-claiming-certain-celebs-are-gay

I read mad soap opera stuff there 🤣🤣

People taking selfie’s on a bathroom floor