Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blUeNoSed thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
And how is that in any way, your or our business? Homosexuality is the main reason people are not getting married, wth does that mean. In a lot of countries, same sex couples can get married and they do. The tone is quite homophobic I must say
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blUeNoSed

And how is that in any way, your or our business? Homosexuality is the main reason people are not getting married, wth does that mean. In a lot of countries, same sex couples can get married and they do. The tone is quite homophobic I must say

No in India they cannot. India is yet to legalise same sex marriage. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Yes. There is. One tablespoon of Deepika, a batter made from Katrina's blood and Sallu Bhai's tears, and a whole bowl of Ayan for seasoning. 

This mixture must be cooked at 108 degrees temperatures and poured red-hot into Lord Ranbir's anus through the Sawaariya towel. 

Collecting Salman Khan tears? YAS!

LET ME DO THAT PLEZ

Mereko ye chance dede na

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Isn't it a good thing that he hasn't married a woman? So many women had their lives ruined because they got married to homosexual men who weren't able to live their truth. Straight fraud. It sucks being married to someone who could never love you the same way. Now if you are saying that SL.B should be in a beard marriage then that's a different thing but if he hasn't done that either then he probably doesn't want that option.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Collecting Salman Khan tears? YAS!

LET ME DO THAT PLEZ

Mereko ye chance dede na

There's a twist. Sallu Bhai's tear ducts are hidden away in the 20-days-unwashed underwear of Jacqueline, Iulia, and Daisy Shah. These are kept hidden in blackbuck-skin-leather boxes at the Panvel farmhouse. 

How will you find them?

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am really disappointed to know that even a successful film personality like SLB is expected to declare his sexuality and his reason for being not in a marital relationship.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

There's a twist. Sallu Bhai's tear ducts are hidden away in the 20-days-unwashed underwear of Jacqueline, Iulia, and Daisy Shah. These are kept hidden in blackbuck-skin-leather boxes at the Panvel farmhouse. 

How will you find them?

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mugda

Is Sanjay Leela Bhansali also gay?

Why don't you bend over and find out.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

This has been an open secret of the industry i believe . He & Ranbir went to a private "preparation tour" before Saawariya shooting began ðŸ˜†

he wudnt dare do it with ranbir until it was consensual 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Pakka nahin chahiye? What will happen to your immortal ambitions then?