Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Pakka nahin chahiye? What will happen to your immortal ambitions then?

Pakka!

I accept mortality. God has better plans for me

My immortal ambitions is to become amar in SRK ka prem anyway. 

Amar Prem ๐Ÿคฃ

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mugda

I get annoyed to think that many celebs now a days remain lifetime bachelor due to homosexuality but cover it up by saying they can not make commitment for lifetime. That's why they are unmarried. Is it because of social and religious stigma with homosexuality the celebs hide the truth? These days homosexuality is the main reason behind not getting married. 

Karan Johar is self declared homosexual that's why he decided not to marry. What is wrong with Sanjay Leela Bhansali? I don't think he is gay. There was news of he was about to get married with choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant.

Self declared homosexual matlab? Who else will declare that for him? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Whether someone's wants to come out or not, it's his/her choice and you should rather be annoyed by the society that is just hateful towards homosexuals. 

YourCat thumbnail

Maybe he has a wife in Dubai like Sallu, you cant know ๐Ÿ˜†

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hah? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Have I been living in my own world? How come no one shares these open secrets with me ๐Ÿ˜’

my source is this forum only from someone who apparently had quite a few inside infos๐Ÿ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Hah? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Have I been living in my own world? How come no one shares these open secrets with me ๐Ÿ˜’

this gif is ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

This has been an open secret of the industry i believe . He & Ranbir went to a private "preparation tour" before Saawariya shooting began ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, my padosan ki beti ke chacha heard that he took Sonam Kapoor on a foot massage tour in Swaziland. Sunita-ji had given her home training for 6 weeks before they flew off.

Amitabh Bachchan also joined an orgy organised by Bela (SLB's sister) which included matka-moulding and Turkish oil wrestling elements. These are all "open secrets" of the industry.

Salman Khan was even caught in a compromising position during HDDCS, Aishwarya caught them red-handed. That's the not-so-open secret of B'town.

Let's not forget the other open secret that Kareena Kapoor Khan sucked Sanjay's toes, but slightly too hard, that's the real reason she was out of Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela.

[see how easy it is to start rumours]

Edited by Rekha_ji - 2 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The thing is, how is it your or anyone's business? Wheather he's gay, straight or B.I or wants to get married, doesn't want to get married, believe in marriage or don't?

So, if one doesn't get married, they have to be either gay or not worthy of someone? How different some of you "so funny" people are from those annoying aunts who acts as if dusro ki shadi karkwake unka paap dulne wala hain.

What a progressive society. *slow claps*

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Yeah, my padosan ki beti ke chacha heard that he took Sonam Kapoor on a foot massage tour in Swaziland. Sunita-ji had given her home training for 6 weeks before they flew off.

Amitabh Bachchan also joined an orgy organised by Bela (SLB's sister) which included matka-moulding and Turkish oil wrestling elements. These are all "open secrets" of the industry.

Salman Khan was even caught in a compromising position during HDDCS, Aishwarya caught them red-handed. That's the not-so-open secret of B'town.

Let's not forget the other open secret that Kareena Kapoor Khan sucked his Sanjay's toes, but slightly too hard, that's the real reason she was out of Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ramleela.

[see how easy it is to start rumours]

tf are you getting so riled up for ?

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So someoneโ€™s not married so they are queer ?? Marriage isnโ€™t the start or the end of the world like people in this country think .. And even if they are we live in a homophobic society you think they can come out and not have every homophobic comment thrown at them ?! 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

tf are you getting so riled up for ?

Rattled are we? ๐Ÿค—