Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OMG! 😨 

This is the first time I’m hearing anything related to this. Thank you for sharing. Is this guy renowned for being a mindless gossiper or is he usually spot on with the news that he shares? 

Yeah he's reliable.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Well, for that you have to be a part of the Exclusive Coterie, the privileged cabal who is privy to any and every information in the Universe. 

Bwahahahaha *villanous laughter intensifies*

I’m ready to be recruited and accepted into KJO’s exclusive coterie 😂😂

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m ready to be recruited and accepted into KJO’s exclusive coterie 😂😂

That is nigh impossible. For you to replace Lord Ranbir, you will have to sacrifice 10 camels, 30 goats, 20 Alias and 80 Shanayas. 

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

This has been an open secret of the industry i believe . He & Ranbir went to a private "preparation tour" before Saawariya shooting began 😆

My mind went straight to butt plugs so thanks for that.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Homosexuality is the main reason behind not getting married these days??

I'm sorry, what? Where is this data coming from?

Which research has concluded this?🤪

Was it National Institute of Twiiter Research😆 or was it done by graduates from Whatsapp university 😵??

Someone said it right.

are you more annoyed because he isn't married OR because the society is homophobic?🤓

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

That is nigh impossible. For you to replace Lord Ranbir, you will have to sacrifice 10 camels, 30 goats, 20 Alias and 80 Shanayas. 

Can’t guarantee the human sacrifices but can definitely recruit 10 camels and 30 goats from the motherland. 🧐 Surely there’s something else that can tempt Lord Ranbir.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If he is then he should marry kjo. They’re the same kind of person. Dono can take turns in making movies for their laadli bitiya aloo.

Isn't that KRK? How is he a reliable source? Doesn't he have the reputation of talking out of his @$$ half the time? 😆 

Didn't know Bhansali was rumored to be a closeted homosexual either ... the learning curve continues.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Can’t guarantee the human sacrifices but can definitely recruit 10 camels and 30 goats from the motherland. 🧐 Surely there’s something else that can tempt Lord Ranbir.

Yes. There is. One tablespoon of Deepika, a batter made from Katrina's blood and Sallu Bhai's tears, and a whole bowl of Ayan for seasoning. 

This mixture must be cooked at 108 degrees temperatures and poured red-hot into Lord Ranbir's anus through the Sawaariya towel. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Repost. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago