Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Helloo girls back with another os...jab new girl aaa jati he ...her name is devika n she became friends with bon n ani but there is no romantic connection or crush or liking from her side or ani's side ..just friends...n  boni fall for her patibabu n little bit jealousy also developed bcs of ani n devikas frndship.. ENJOY 

bondita was playing with frnds...n her pati babu was discussing something with devika...she was playing with her friends but her full concentration was on devika n ani...they laugh at something...n its sting to her...she feel like killing herself..she didn't feel good d way they r talking ..

Asha(boni's frnd):bonditaa chal na khel ...but bondita is in no mood to play she was examining devikas face......n thn her patibabu's face...his face was turning red n its enough for her now...tears started from her eyes...

Anirudh looked at her n call her but she was not in mood to listen to him...she ran into room making him worried for her 

Bondita(selftalk):ye muje ese achha kyu nai lag raha he...pati babu ko didi ke sath baat karte dekh bura kyu laga...aur unke gaal?ese kese ho sakta he ye?

Ani:kya huaa bondita?ese achank se kyu bhag aayi?

Bondita:kuch nai patibabu...aap jaie...

Ani sense something wrong...his little chirpy bird was silent n its sign tht something bothering her...

Ani:bondita idhar to dekho n he turned her around n her face surprised him..it was all red n eyes little bit watery...

Ani:kya hua bondita ?ro ri ho tum...kuch hua kya ?bolo na ...

Bondita(lil bit angry):kuch nai hua he aap jaie devika didi ke pass.

Ani:bondita .... he hold her hands...her hands were shaking...n its cold too...she was frowning with anger....

she clearly don't understand whts happening with her too but tht closeness tht smile of ani n devika was disturbing her,making her mad making her angry . She want Anirudh to be her only d bond they share , the way she make him laught she don't want another person to do d same for husband...her heart its going heavy with d burden she don't know d name of...she was clearly being jealous being possessive for her husband..n her husband don't know about all this feelings she is developing...

Ani:bondita bataogi kuch....

Bondita:aapke gaal ese laal kyu hue the?n she started to cry 

Ani:mtlb?kya bol ri ho bondita thik se bolo..

Bondita:patni me hu na aapki to aapke gaal laal kyu hue jab aap devika didi ke sath the...patni me hu na aapki patibabu...to esa kese ho sakta he ...

Anirudh was totally in confusion about this he don't understand single word ..but was trying hard so he can understand...

Bondita:aap mere pati babu he na to unse prem kese kar sakte he? Aapko to apni patni yani muje prem karna chahie na?bolie aap ..

Ani:bondita kuch b nai samaj aa raha samjaogi kuch muje thik se...

Bondita: muje sab aa raha he samaj muje sab pata he...

Ani:kya samaj aa raha he tumhe?aur samaj aa raha he to muje b jara samjao..

Bondita:yahi ki aap devika didi se prem karte ho isliye aapke gaal ese laal hue ..muje sab pata he ...muje pata he jab prem hota he to gaal laal hote aur dil ki awaz b badh jati he ese dhak dhak...muje sab pata he...

Ani was in awestruck..he was in shock ... first who give her all this idea n second his wife thought he loves devika?how can she think something like tht n than he corrected himself...its bondita his little wife n obviously d gyan she is getting from random people make her think all this nonsense...but still he was in shock about wht she said " aapko to apni patni se pyar karna chahie na"...she was getting gyan of love...of course she is so much close to him ...he loves her ..love d way she she make faces,d way her eyes dance seeing rosogulla,d way his wife get angry with him..d way she laugh..d way she take care of him...d way she call him patibabu.....he loves everything about her but d love she is talking is different.... its different kind of love n he never thought about tht but tht doesn't mean he love someone else...he can't..."ye anirudh to bondita ka he na sirf bondita ka"he murmured...but its time to give some gyan to his wife...

Ani held her n make her sit properly 

Ani:bondita  tumne ye kyu kaha ki devika didi se prem karta hu n ye gaal laal ho jana ye kya he?

Tears were rolling down from her eyes..

Bondita: muje pata he sab...jab aap kisi se prem karte ho to gaal laal ho jate he muje bataya tha aasha ne...aur aapke gaal the laal mene dekha jab aap devika didi ke sath the..

Ani taped his head....now he know why she was behaving like tht...okay...she was jealous...he was amazed tht his little wifey is this much jealous ..this much angry this ..this much hurt seeing him n devika together..n tht too with d theory of "laal gaal"he want to laugh at this but before tht he need to make her understand...

Ani: bonditaaa...pahle to mere gaal koi prem se laal nai hue..itni dhup b thi Bahar aur fir kisi baat pr has re the isliye hue hoga esa ...aur ye sab tumhe sikhata kon he ...tumhe koi prashna he to mujse puchho...

Bondita:abb aaapse thodi na puchh sakti hu me ki prem hua vo kese pata chale?

Ani:kyu nai puchh sakti?aur ye laal gaal ye sab kuch nai hota 

Bondita:aap gussa hi kartr ho hamesha to kese puchhu ? Aur gaal b laal hote he mere....sach me....mene dekhe he apne gaal jab b aapko dekhti hu ese ho jate he Tamatar jese kyuki me prem karti hu aapse...aur nai hote aapko na dikhe to b karti hu me prem..muje pata he

Anirudh was in shock  by hearing his wife's word, her confession...ofcourse he was happy hearing this but d knowledge she is getting about love is something different...

Bondita:aapse ek baat puchhu?

Anirudh:puchho?

Bondita: kya aapki dil ki dhadkan tez hoti he jab aap devika didi ke sath hote ho...

Anirudh knows tht his little wife was investigating him still.. n he need to make sure tht this thought never came in her mind tht he loves someone else..na devika na koi aur..

Anirudh:bonditaaa na meri koi dhadkan badhti hr na kam hoti he devika ko dekhke na gaal laal hote he....tumhari devika didi sirf dost he aur kuch nai...n jo tum gaal laal hone ki dhadkan tez hone ki baat kar ri ho vo kuch me uske sath hota hu to nai hota....aur bondita ek baat yaad rakho jab pati apni patni ke hote hue b kisi aur se prem kare to vo galat he...vo apni patni ko dhokha de raha he vesa hoga aur tum janti ho tum meri patni ho aur me tumhara pati... aur tumhare patibabu ese galat kaam kabhi nai kar sakte...

She was relieved tht her husband don't love another girl....but question is does he love her?

Bondita(happily):to kya mere sath hote ho to hoti he dil ki dhadkan tez?hote he aapke gaal laal muje dekh ke?

Anirudh never thought about all this...he feel special around her ...he feel he belongs to only her....all the right on him only she can have...this time he don't have answer for her question..may be he was finding d answer too.does he love her ? He love her but does he love her d way husband loves his wife jese premi apni premika se karta he?

But his thought process make his wife angry...she was hurt ...

Bondita(angry tone): janti thi me koi prem aap mujse nai karte...na hi dhadkan tez hoti he aur haa gaal hote he laal par vo b mujpe gussa karke...koi prem he uske liye nai....

N she turn around to leave but she collide with table n she was on edge too fall but someone hold her ...hold her from wrist n pulled her.....yes it was her patibabu....

Her chicks started turning red....  n anirudh...

He pulled her towards him to save her...sudden jerk n she was close to him... n he feel something different.. n it was not physically attraction or something...he feel somethingdifferent....tht little bondita is no more little bondita...her chicks started to turn into cherry red colour n he??he feel tht his heartbeat ....uski dhadkan tez ho ri thi ...

Anirudh:(ye meri dhadkan kyu tez ho ri he ?)

he never thought about love..but today he felt tht he never felt with anyone nor he want to feel with any other person..he knows one thing tht he want this little chirpy bird around him....he want to see her everyday...he want to hear her laugh...want to bring rossogulla for her...want to do everything for her tht he will not do for anyone...he felt tht her little hand belongs to him only n he belongs to her only..kuch khinch raha tha use bondita ki taraf its not about being attracted physically...kuch to tha jo use khinch raha tha ...uske sharir ke taraf nai par uske man ki taraf....jaha bas pavitrata hi thi..

They were looking in eachothers eyes...

Unke riste me sab tha...vishwas,bharosha,ek dusre Ke liye ek dusre ke khatir Kuch b kar jane ka fitoor,ek dusre ko hausla dene ke liye hamesha taiyar..ek dusre ki himmat the..hamesha ek dusre ko aage lane ka prayatn karte ,dost the ekdusre ke.,hamraahi the.....hamesha ek dusre ke baare me sochte....unke riste me sab tha..har Tarah ke rango se unka jiwan bhara tha bas unke jiwan me ek hi rang baki tha aur vo b abb unke bich aa gaya tha aur vo tha...

"Pyar ka laal rang"

Edited by Nany - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Helloo...

Ye os do char din pahle likha tha post karna hi bhul gayi ..no proof reading so sorry for mistake...

N sare readers ko ek hug🤗 n thank you

Enjoy...😳

Other work:

1)patni ho tum meri :os

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5210774

2)can't lose you:os

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212039

3)jealousy :os

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212018

4)can I sleep beside you:os

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5212153